JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

They are well equipped and shone with the light and ready for spreading the goodnews. They also look good with nails painted and sparkling diamonds.

new things you should say to THESE BOOTS!

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Take it out before you tell me what's bothering Me Lynn.

New things You should Say to :idea:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Aim straight and true and never deviate from your color

New

To the queen

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

You gave my grandfather a letter when he turned 100. Will you still be around when I turn100 can I have a letter too?

new things you should say? To song No. 60

It was nice to not have to drive. Thanks for looking after us.

new things you should say. If you have been to the convention and you are asked any new releases?

Back in my day we did it this way....... Wow if we only had you to read, how many mistakes I might have avoided.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the brother/sister who get to go to China to visit their former Bible students.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I realize that we are fishers of men but I didn't know we were actively trolling for them.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the brother that zips the end of his tie in his fly.

He ought to be careful and a good example and not so cheeky. Teach us youngys how to be pranckster.

especially when there are talks on to view the elderly and do we respect theM!

new things you should say? to jokers and jesters

elderly, whose elderly around here?

To jokers and jesters I would have to say, "try to come up with something original," and "don't be a bore."

New:

Things you SHOULD say to someone who talks funny, every one talks funny to an Oregonian.

Isn't Oregonian something like a herb you put on pizza or in an italian sauce.?

Things you should say? to a someone acts like a monkey

Little surfer, little one standing by the ocean shore? Do you love me do you surfer do you girl surfer girl la di da di da? do you like the beach boys too.

new things you should say. Girls just wanna have fun.