JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

STOP for a minute (even though it won't listen :wave: )

New:

Should say to someone who didn't realize we have been preaching in Turkey for a LONG time.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

So that's as close to being a vegan as you will ever get?

New:

Things you SHOULD say to a Las Vegan who just now, a year later, discovers that a fellow Las Vegan is on the forum.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Have you got your coffin picked out yet?

New:

Things you SHOULD say to someone who loves meat when Mad cow disease has been observed but a few hundred miles away.

jump into to the net we will make you preachers of men yet

new things you should say> If they are spiritually hungary?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

you go great with garlic butter

new things you should say? To Pain?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Make my feet look great please I have a date.

new things you should say to Dean Martin

That's a great goal to have. Let's take a look at the Scriptural requirements for baptism.

new:

Things you should say when an angry man barges into the Kingdom Hall during the evening meeting and you are the attendant and he demands to see the "Presiding Overseer."

[Never happened, just thought it would be fun to hear the answer. And yes, I had him say "presiding overseer" on purpose.]

Sir, I can see you are upset about something. As soon as the meeting is over I will get the PO COBE and we will see if we can iron this out for you.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to an angry man that refuses to calm down.

I find your comment to be very upbuilding to me and very encouraging.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the person has attended meetings for years but never ever comments.

You remind me of a song. Crimson and clover...

new things you should say? To say the Bee Gees?

I loved watching you games Bro, Its so nice to meet you and see you Here with our Brothers?

new Things you should say to a Hollogram?

Bro. Paul "Fang" Volk is an elder in a Las Vegas Congregation. Actually there were two from that music group that became brothers. Also their manager R. Hart was/is also a brother. They were a 70's band. http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?48,20107,50867#msg-50867

If you were only real I would tell you something good.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to a High School friend that you hadn't seen for years and shows up at your KH for the Public talk.