JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

Please swallow the mush in your mouth so I can understand you better.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the person babysitting your kids before you leave for an evening out.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I have surveillance cameras throughout the house. Nothing gets in or out without my express permission. Oh wait, things you SHOULD say hahaha. Hmmn here's my phone number, please do not hesitate to call.

New: ?

Things you should say to someone who's thinking about moving to expand their ministry.

Why you doing that for aren't there enough volunteers?

new things you shouldn't say to esctasy?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Things you should say to someone who's thinking about moving to expand their ministry.

Why you doing that for aren't there enough volunteers?

new things you shouldn't say to esctasy?

Wrong game !

I am so happy for you, I wish I were in your shoes.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to some one who is having so much fun posting in the wrong game. :ecstatic:

One day we will all be living in a perfect world and look back and have a good old laugh, at how the brains were twisted and wired up to the wrong terminals :nope::lol2: :raspberry:8-)

new things you say to Banjoe Patterson Poetry

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Surfs up. Babe. So go hit the water and and preach to the dudes. Don't forget your laminated tracts.

new things you should say to The Deltones ?

Love the classic rock n roll.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the male Bible student that for many months comes to the meetings with long hair in a pony tail and full beard.

We love you being here. Callum but what do you think about those who don't have a beard or long hair do you like the way they dress?

New things you should say TO mISS pIGGY

Good thing it was your board and not your leg. Think he will have a hard time getting wax of his teeth.

new things you should say. :squeeze:

Tell me another Joke dude.

new things you say to curry in a hurry?

You are such a compliment to Hermit.

Hermit?? :tongue:

What, you like Kermit better?

I have never understood what there was in :clover: to :drool: over.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to some one with absolutely no sense of humor.

Life is not all fun and games. Take care of a dying person or have someone die in your arms and you will see what I mean.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to someone with a chip on their shoulder.

I was wondering what happen to that chip It must have fallen out of the right terminal. Let me put it back in, now do we see a smile on your face?

new things you should say? to a bratty kid?

Do you know what they feed croc's at the zoo? Brats cuz they ain't worth anything.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to a fleshly sister who refuses to visit her dying mother.