JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

Hey! Wow, it's been a long time, I'm sorry we lost track of each other. So good to see you. (True story, I went to a circuit assembly and saw one of the girls I went to junior high with there, she had been a witness the entire time, but I never knew!)

Things you should say on the day of your last degree on the final exam...:ecstatic:

Yippee They are over now it time for real fun :drink:

new things you should say to:idea:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Jehovah isn't some secret santa in the sky, he is the creator of the heavens and the earth. So when we have a conversation with him through prayer we'd want to examine what Jesus said to him, and then talk to Jehovah like you would me. It's okay to tell him everything. He wants to know what your thoughts are.

Things you should say to someone who thinks that designer religions are okay.

Scientists agree that something existed before this physical universe. Based on how complex and orderly the universe is, do you think this something was something eternal, or someone eternal? [basically what is used in the Creator book p. 79.]

new:

Things you should say to a territory card.

Oh, you little stinker you.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the Baptist RV that tells you that "Baptist cant agree on anything" but will not consider anything else.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Oh, you little stinker you.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the Baptist RV that tells you that "Baptist cant agree on anything" but will not consider anything else.

There were many cases where people from different religious backgrounds did not agree with one another. There were even some in the same religion who did not agree. What made Paul so different from the rest of them? Do you think there was ever a time when he was forced to reconsider what he thought to be true?

Things you should say when it's 21C one day, and -4C the next......

Can't the weather man tell me what the accurate temp is going to be? Is it summer or winter?

new things you should say. Hats and gloves?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

You are the greatest comedian in the whole wide world.......... in your own mind.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to guy that says the punch line before the other guy finishes the joke.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I got into the Kung fu Fighting and I was extra excited. HuH!

new things you say If someone says- moshi moshi ano ne. sayonara!