JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

Did you know they made a movie about grumpy old men grandpa. You to a T. and if ya not careful

Mr Wilson your teeth will be replaced with chewing gum

new things you should say to George C. Cookbooks?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Do you think I'm really going to read all those directions?

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the couple in the Congregation that received their invitation to the School for Married Couples.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Congratulations! We look forward to having you back for a time after the school, but we will miss you in any assignment thereafter, but they will enjoy having you.

new:

Things you should say to someone who is invited to be a circuit overseer.

It will be sad to see you go but it makes my heart glad to see your advancement.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the 9 yr. old who gave a superb Bible reading during the CO visit.

It will be sad to see you leave the circuit work but a child is a blessing of its own.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to a CO that is being moved from a warm climate to a circuit in the cold, cold NW Montana.

We no longer use Rendezvous as a term for our meeting for field service.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to someone who can't understand why we change terminology.

Wow can i hang on to you Bro. you look like a tower of strength, something i am not but I want to be. you give great answers and listening to the old songs with you is what i wanna do?

new things you should say to someone who just got baptized today. (4 at Our assemb today :backflip:)

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Well partner if you're not careful I'm gonna find out where you live and have my best friends call on you for a month every saturday.

Or else. I shall get some hot coals and make you be nice.

new things you should say to mould?(expression used today)

Yankee doodle dandee

new things you should say to someone who thinks he is Really Cool?

Government is a difficult thing isn't it? We're here today to speak with you about the government Jesus spoke about at...

new:

Things you should say when you're at the door and it slowly dawns on you that the householder thinks you're a Mormon.