JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

It's hot today a 40 degree day. I will take you on with a hose fight.

new things you should say - Pastrami on Rye?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

You should try you Pastrami on Rye with a touch of Black Mustard.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to a Witness in 1935? ........ (looking for the new light)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I love you. Happy Mothers day everyday of the year.

new things you should say to baby naming day?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Thanks Bro you a real pal. thanks for looking after and bringing me my mags.:thumbsup:

new things you should say to-; the Bro that gives you health advice every time you see him at the meetings or preaching?

What works for the goose doesn't always work for the Gander.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to a publisher who likes to flood their unbelieving relatives with the truth.

Silence and example is better. talk about the surf or creation and just be kind and loving to them.

new things you should say to -Keep on walking.!

Moses said his instruction would be a gentle rain, not a deluge, I really like how the faithful slave brought that out at our recent Watchtower Study...

new:

Things you should say to someone from Boring Oregon.

sorry dude I posted the same time. :ecstatic:

Things you should say to someone from Boring Oregon.

Go take an adventure an see the west coast.

new things you should say to the beach boys. you thought they were surfy Bro's but you find out they are not.

Boring aren't I. Time to read some poetry for Inspiration.

new things you should say- to $$?

Do You Want to go to Hawaii? Straight to Hawaii. Do you wanna come along with me.

Wait. She sells sea shells by the seashore.

new things you should say-To Jan & Dean?

It's not nice to sell tickets to a lip sync concert.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the sister that post gibberish on jwtalk and blames it on her kids.

Aloha.. Bro. I love Hawaii 5 ' O Mahaloa.

new things you should say to a Kiwi?