JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You SHOULD Say!

trottigy

new things you should say to some who trys to follow Football but doesn't get it.?

Football is a sport in Canada where men run around the field carrying the ball, as opposed to running all over the place and kicking it. Now in other areas of the world, football actually means soccer (to us Canadians). Let's go to a game, and I'll get you sorted out. GOOOOOO ESKIES!

Things you should say to the instructor who just assigned another assignment, even though you already have 15 of them from all your other courses.

Do you want me to be here or are quitely trying to hint to me politely that you like my thoughtsX(

i will burn out.

new . what do you say to say to someone trying to :tea: but keeps getting interrupted

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

As I once heard a friend say "WHY THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY" YOU HAVE BEEN CHOOSEN

YOU HAVE BEEN called come take lifes water free. you will have no regrets BRO,

new things you should say to High Tower!

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I'm human and I had a flat tyre and another coffee and a bad hair day :lol1:

new things you should say to Macgyver and he's run out of rescue tricks,

i'm just taking a siesta i think it work productive. i think as boss everyone takes a siesta. then you will feel like doing more work for me.:shifty:

new things to say. to Moses if you could meet him?

Go ahead make my day, I'm armed with a :pray: & a :pistols:

new things you should say to, Mr T

With gold at $1,638.00 per oz, aren't you afraid of people putting a price on your head neck.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to your now 20 yr old who wants to play violent video games.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

don't you know Jehovah Hate's violence, Can't you go find a nice story like Lassie or

play hunt the fish. Son I mean it Its you dad. talking back in my day they only had wrestling and western's and how to

lasso the badie like In bonanza .

new things you should say to Gregory Peck If you could meet him?

You should give Her a big hug tell your wife how much you still Love her and :tea::chef::boating:

that's a great thing to say and do.

new things you should say to the Hope of the resurrection?

Inquiring minds want to know, did it or did it not rain before the Flood? Also what did you do with all that poop on the ark?

New:

Things you SHOULD say to someone who lacks a serious bone in his body.

Did someone tell a funny joke? or something you did.

new things you should say. about snorkeling

sweet heart I know you love my cooking. But can hold on for one second. Do you love Jah. What do You like?

so can we say thanks please?

new things you should say? If a sister says she likes to treat old dudes like her grandfather. young dudes as her brothers

and even younger dudes say 20 yrs babies.?

Isn't it just wonderful to have such a loving family in Jehovah's organization.

New:

Things you SHOULD say to the brother that loves to sing out at meetings and is always in key and in time and your not.