JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Just for Fun: Men vs Women

Squad

1 hour ago, pnutts said:

Didn't notice what was right in front of her.

Already did.jpg

Of course you must know that this is absolutely true for men about women, too.  😕 

Although it's interesting; usually all the memes and articles about "friendzoning" is about men put there by women. I tend to see the opposite in the Truth. Maybe because unlike in the world, brothers have more choice than sisters do and the dating is more traditional, i.e. sisters aren't encouraged to be as bold in making the first moves as worldly women can be?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 1:22 PM, Qapla said:

Did you forget all that orange for the sun?

On 12/8/2018 at 12:08 PM, Naturale said:

That's a post flood picture.  Take all the excess water off and there would be more green :D

On 12/8/2018 at 4:28 AM, Tortuga said:

I'm guessing Jehovah's favorite color is blue...

Guys, guys... Jehovah's favorite colour is clearly black...

16392.jpg

On 12/7/2018 at 6:07 PM, Hope said:

same here... :( 

Hey, I wouldn't complain, some guys like that! (I like some masculine persona traits in women, it just makes the banter even better and more things to talk about, lol).

As for the desktop pic, mine is usually like the "female" pic. Quite full, because of all the various projects, ideas, writings, games and applications I use all the time.

Edited by EccentricM

On 12/8/2018 at 8:22 AM, Qapla said:

Did you forget all that orange for the sun?

Around here they figure "somebody" is a fan since the sky is blue and the sun is orange ... especially since you rarely see garnet and gold together in nature

Now, back to that OP ...

Don’t look, but, the sun is white.

FFCFBBE1-927A-40B1-94F0-A0561D0268AD.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Old said:

One of the first things I learned science "black is not a color. :D

Then we are back to the original counter argument, Jehovah has no favorite colour, but because he likes the non-colour black over all else. :P

49 minutes ago, Brother Arellano said:

I read the article, but these Hubble images still make it look, not white. What am I missing?

solar-chromosphere-13.jpg.1fd6365dad33ef6b5e4629bb19babb51.jpg

I think they are thermal scans, not normal pictures with natural lighting.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 5:21 PM, pnutts said:

Be safe and don't open your mouth. It is safer.

used against you.jpg

Play Dead.jpg

Statistically, most husbands die before their wives.  Why?  .....Because they want to! 😂:coffee:

Edited by Pjdriver

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2018 at 4:04 AM, Brother Arellano said:

There are some good reasons to love orange 🐊 , but as you can see it’s still a small percentage of people who can appreciate it.  And as far as color naming I blame the fact women have a more robust color vocabulary on the makeup industry. I know my wife has no less than 100 different colors of nail polish, all with different names. 

A6EAC43E-4D37-40C0-ADE1-57DFCEFC48F1.png

Ouch, brown is not very popular. It's my least favorite color as well, but Oddly, I wear a lot of it.
Orange is, to me, meh. Not my favorite, not my least favorite. I like deep red.

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2018 at 6:32 PM, Hope said:

Of course you must know that this is absolutely true for men about women, too.  😕 

Although it's interesting; usually all the memes and articles about "friendzoning" is about men put there by women. I tend to see the opposite in the Truth. Maybe because unlike in the world, brothers have more choice than sisters do and the dating is more traditional, i.e. sisters aren't encouraged to be as bold in making the first moves as worldly women can be?

I haven't been single for 15 years but I can still take a stab at why this is:

I think too many brothers have been affected by their culture's standard of attractiveness. (In fairness, I also think too many sisters have been affected this way too.) Here's why I say that. Before I came along, a lot of my wife's male friends had her phone number in their address books and even indirectly intimated that she was there as a backup for when they got older. In other words, they knew her character, her spirituality, her kindness, and everything else I fell in love with, but they were not romantically interested in her. Why? Judging by the sisters they DID chase all over the Circuit, I can say a lot of it probably had to do with my wife's weight. She's been on the heavier side since she was a teenager (which has never affected my view of her) and had never had a boyfriend until she met me...at age 23! We've been married for 15 years, have four sons, and couldn't be happier so as far as I'm concerned I'm the victor and those brothers lost out. I think too many have put too much emphasis on physical attractiveness under the guise of "Well, you need to be attracted to her." True, but you can also broaden your view of what's attractive. The best way for this to happen (for brothers AND sisters) is to get off social media and the internet in general and start loving people the way Jehovah does. You can never do that on Instagram.

Okay, end rant. Sorry.