JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Never Alone"

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1937 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Past Sunday while waiting for the brother to lead the service group after the meeting a video was playing on the monitor, and one I especially liked was about Joseph and his trial from being sold into Egypt. While it played a song although quietly, at that time I didn't know the name of it. 

So after we got our assignment I asked a brother the name of the video, and he said "Never Alone." 

It's absolutely soo beautiful! A little tear jerking I will admit, probably because of the way the brother sung it accompanied with the video, but then I'm nothing but a heave of emotions for things like that anyway. 

Enjoy it. 

Edited by Luezette

I just finished listening to it seems like a 1,000 times over. I got sick in service today though was able to sit outside, a sister very lovingly sat with me. Then we go back in and I couldn't find nothing better to do but start crying for crying out loud. I'm soooo tired of being sick! So tired. 

I know the future is just around the corner, maybe right down the street it's that close. But you get tired. 

Past Sunday's WA I thought of once I was home, and then I really cried like a baby. Just so tired of this, my sick body.

16 hours ago, Luezette said:

I just finished listening to it seems like a 1,000 times over. I got sick in service today though was able to sit outside, a sister very lovingly sat with me. Then we go back in and I couldn't find nothing better to do but start crying for crying out loud. I'm soooo tired of being sick! So tired. 

I know the future is just around the corner, maybe right down the street it's that close. But you get tired. 

Past Sunday's WA I thought of once I was home, and then I really cried like a baby. Just so tired of this, my sick body.

I feel for you Luezette...

These thing go on and on don't they :(  However if you are struggling you are winning .. if you are not struggling, you are losing. Keep going in Jehovah's strength = Never Alone!

4 hours ago, Alan said:

I feel for you Luezette...

These thing go on and on don't they :(  However if you are struggling you are winning .. if you are not struggling, you are losing. Keep going in Jehovah's strength = Never Alone!

Thank you soooo very much Vinnie! 

Then to make matters worse, though I had signs of it, I tried to charge my cell phone, and it wouldn't act right. So I finally called Verizon, and was connected to a Tech person. She very patiently took me through the battery to ascertain if it was the battery and it wasnt. That's good. 

So she figured it was the charger port within the phone. No problem or at least I thought. She proceeded to give me a solution, that I didnt like. She said that, depending on the situation that although I have insurance on it, it would still cost me either $100 or $200 depending on what the company finds when I send it in. I'm living on a very strict income via the government. It takes a lot out of me even paying the rent, phone and tablet bills but I fill I need these, especially now with we're using technology in service, etc. But I get by by Jehovah's underserved kindness definitely. 

I normally stay home on Wednesdays, not even go out in service, this way I can prepare for the Wednesday night meeting, and kinda catch up on other things, even if it's TV programs I missed, lol. You know, something like my Sabbath day, lol. 

But I'm seriously considering making a visit to my Verizon store I frequent and see what happens. 

Yep, yesterday I go out in service, get sick and cry, come home and have a crying spell, listen a thousand times it seems to "NEVER ALONE, pray, cry again, then find out my phone can't/doesnt charge, then go and buy some Finger cookies (they're gone), listen to the security guy tell everyone they're closing at 6:300m instead of 10pm, and he wonders why I'm looking at him "like that" (and you wonder?), play some music on Pandora, dance a tad bit, drink a little Barcardi rum and then become afraid to take the 2nd dose of medications, watch YouTube about a little girl burned up in a house fire because of her mother smoking, but the child survived though is physically damaged so now she has to go through surgeries. Then decided to sleep, fitfully. 

And they say Jehovah's witnesses lives are boring. Right. Uh huh. Now I'm still deciding if I should visit Verizon today or wait until tomorrow morning. 

Boring lives huh? Walk a mile in our moccasins...I dare ya!!!! 

I will NOT give in or give out!! By Jehovah grace and strength by his spirit I will continue!!! 

Wait...I'm aware that this sounds like it, but nooo, I won't for I refuse to!!! So ok a mini thought did occur or a feeling, though not thoroughly. Can't explain it. But I know who that was, and I hate him. I'm just tired. Not tired of serving Jehovah, noooo, just tired of everything. Tired of being sick, especially when it shows its ugly head, tired of things going "boom" like my phone, TIRED! I'm quite aware that I'm definitely not the only one going through this and I sincerely apologize if I'm making it seem like I feel I'm the only one. 

I've decided to visit Verizon tomorrow. Why? Two reasons and they're both spiritual (well, except for one reason and that's because I just dont feel like going there probably for fear, I guess, of them giving me bad news). 

But the spiritual reason is Galatians 6:9: "So let us not give up in doing what is fine, for in due time we will reap if we do not tire out." (italics mine). 

So the spiritual reason is I'm in the habit of using Wednesdays during the day to prepare for the meetings that night, even if it's doing just one part of it. 

Also, that Jehovah is, through his word (Ga 6:9) giving me the impetus to continue on in spite of everything. And I'm quite aware, even if I dont want to consider his retard stupid self, that Satan is very aware of what I'm going through and right now is jumping in glee about how I was feeling yesterday and today, the negative part that is. 

Continue on my friends, CONTINUE ON!! We WILL endure! By JEHOVAH'S GRACE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!! DONT GIVE UP, NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS AND IT WILL GET HARDER!! AS THEY SAY "YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!"

Edited by Luezette

3 hours ago, Luezette said:

charger port within the phone

These can be inexpensively changed by almost any tech savvy brother/sister. Are there any you know who work for a tech/phone store?

They - on their own time - may change the port for you. I paid about $15 for port and installation kit for a tablet on Amazon. :thumbsup:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

43 minutes ago, pnutts said:

These can be inexpensively changed by almost any tech savvy brother/sister. Are there any you know who work for a tech/phone store?

They - on their own time - may change the port for you. I paid about $15 for port and installation kit for a tablet on Amazon. :thumbsup:

Wow! Thank you sooo much for that information!! I can't believe it (I mean I do but you know...lol). 

Presently I dont personally know of any brother or sister who knows how to do it, but with so much talent in Jehovah's organization I'm more than sure I'll find someone!! Maybe even find someone who knows someone.

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited!! Thank Jehovah for always being on time...as usual!!!

Thank you again!! Agape!!!!

Edited by Luezette