JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I’m Going Through The Great Tribulation...Game

Joey

Poor Tuntun. You can't take Tort seriously. He is a serial joker. Look at his avatar. He is slowly morphing into the resident 'Jokester' 

As for me, I really suffer from incontinence after the birth of my not-so-big (6 lbs 10 oz) son. So I can't be sure when the enemy comes all guns blazing, I'll not have an accident. Therefore a fresh change of panty might not suffice. :)

So when the letter 'A' comes around, I will slot in my must-have item

8 hours ago, M'Awan said:

Poor Tuntun. You can't take Tort seriously. He is a serial joker. Look at his avatar. He is slowly morphing into the resident 'Jokester' 

As for me, I really suffer from incontinence after the birth of my not-so-big (6 lbs 10 oz) son. So I can't be sure when the enemy comes all guns blazing, I'll not have an accident. Therefore a fresh change of panty might not suffice. :)

I just answered according alphabet order .. but seriously having a electronic media could help you having progress spiritually or at least keep update with the latest news...

In indonesia, its more conservative 😀... when get baptized, they wear long skirt.. no transparent bra or underwear...

valour: strength of mind or spirit that enables a person to encounter danger with firmness

: personal bravery

You can't take the "valour" as an item you want to take with you through the coming Great Tribulation

because it's something you couldn't put in a pocket. you should find something more practical. such as bible pocket, or maybe a multi function knife.

"something you couldn't put in a pocket" 

What kind of TV do you think will fit in your pocket? :)

Come, come Brother Tuntun, this is just a game. The rules are meant to be strrrrretchhhable!

I went for a test to determine the strength of my arm muscles. Apparently, my left non-dominant arm is weak. So I would bring my portable exercise thingy. Let you know what it is, later.

@JennyM  Sorry, just to let you know I'm not from Indonesia. NO ONE should wear revealing undergarments when taking a dunk in the baptismal pool. Wet clothes tend to cling to the body and we could unintentionally appear immodest at such a serious occasion. Good advice there. 

Wah, a long skirt for baptism. Might be a good idea to take a bath before baptism. We usually have the baptism at the hotel's pool so I guess that a bath would be a neccessity.

Edited by M'Awan

1 minute ago, M'Awan said:

@JennyM  Sorry, just to let you know I'm not from Indonesia. No one should wear revealing undergarments when taking a dunk in the baptismal pool. Wet clothes tend to cling to the body and we could unintentionally appear immodest at such a serious occasion. Good advice there. 

tun tun is from Indonesia

Turtle's underwear AND

"when get baptized, no transparent bra or underwear"  I wonder if the two are related. I'm quite sure Tortuga spends most of his time in the water. Maybe his next profile picture should show him with water dripping from his head.

jellyfish and starfish sea life cartoon animal underwater vector illustration Stock Vector - 101970265

Apples. The apples I bought in Lijiang, Yunnan province in China are super sweet. 

But here I normally buy organic apples because I want to eat them unpeeled. What kind of apples is sweet? 🍎🍎  Oh yes, apples are sweet if they are properly ripen. (on the trees if possible)