JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I’m Going Through The Great Tribulation...Game

Joey

The object of the game ...

In alphabetical order name items you want to take with you through the coming Great Tribulation...

Example:

I’m going through the Great Tribulation and I’m taking ...

Apple pie

The next person has B and so on and so forth.

33 minutes ago, M'Awan said:

Jackfruit. The sweet variety that is called honey jackfruit. The Indo-Chinese love to cut the fruit into tiny bite sizes and add to desserts. 

l_QVNCLh-6lmYaECHpkTaJcw6WU5K-VrVUi03zy7jmatsWvc6MdTtkGENr6wJnbhOk4dvVncJ6rSwXwZ0-TynZY=s640-c-rw-v1-e365

We  said here that jackfruit smells like sweaty armpit...

Can't beat the smelly durian. Taste like heaven, though. I'm going to bring a bunch of durians with me. Possibly Musang (East Indian palm civet) King variety. Cost a fortune. OK, just one enough. Everyone stay clear. 

Asian-palm-civet

I digress, sorry. The next alphabet is K.

Edited by M'Awan

Nose.

As long as I keep it pointed in the right direction everything will be okay..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

quinoa

Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids.

It is also high in fibre, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants.

sensitivity : an ability to understand what other people need, and be helpful and kind to them.

On the other hand, we should be careful not to get easily upset by the things people say or do or causing people to be upset, embarrassed, or angry

Edited by M'Awan