JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting-February 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1542 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

this is the usual link to use

https://apps.jw.org/TRGCHlZRQVNYVrXF?output=html&txtCMSLang=U&pub=jwb&issue=202002&langwritten=U

Just modify the U (russian here) for E, F, S, etc... the common letter for your language

And modify the 202002 for the date : 202003 will be for the next month

On 1/29/2020 at 3:48 PM, Sheep said:

Oh, right! The broadcast will show up here some time during the day on Monday:

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=All&langwritten=E&pub=jwb&issue=202002

I'm downloading it now with this link in English options from 144p to 720p. YAY! 

Brother Gajus (Gaius perhaps) Glockstein, seems new to jwb 

Edited by AH173

Update

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

The...phrasing on that new...song...is going to...take some getting....used to.

But is it soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!

Every bit as beautiful as the lyrics! :D 

And unlike any other original song we've received so far.  IMHO, i.e. :D 

Now, I'm off to view the video. :D   Have I mentioned lately how spoiled we are as Jehovah's sheep? :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

48 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

The...phrasing on that new...song...is going to...take some getting....used to.

But is it soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!

Every bit as beautiful as the lyrics! :D 

And unlike any other original song we've received so far.  IMHO, i.e. :D 

Now, I'm off to view the video. :D   Have I mentioned lately how spoiled we are as Jehovah's sheep? :D 

I'm getting amazed at how quick the brothers are posting the monthly broadcasts! It came up in English at 3:50 AM Eastern Standard Time! Usually we're all asleep at that time.

Oh yes, the new song is The New World to Come! I've converted it to mp3 format and added it to my collection of songs.

4 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

For The parents. Helping kids be loyal to Jehovah.

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_publication/86/pkon_E_017_r720P.mp4

Thanks for the heads-up on this. I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

I have also converted this one to mp3 format and put it with my collection of children's songs. It will stay there until it is "officially" released on jw.org.

FAINT2221.GIF.ec45587cf26635f20a8c293263c6dcd8.GIF

:D

Take-aways:

Spoiler

Serving Jehovah with Joy

2 Cor. 10:5

Philip. 4:8

Deut. 28:45,47 Joy of heart

2 Kings 6:15,16,17 (again, the importance of PICTURES when it comes to being joyful)

Brother Lett: Avoid every sort of greed

Jeremiah 45:5

Dealing with grief:

We cannot out-generous Jehovah (I just love that :D )

Psalm 91

Psalm 56:8

Article: Do Not Sorrow Just as the Rest Do

Martinique:  Over 4,000 bible studies, nearly one for every publisher!

So beautiful!   I waved. :D 

Yup!  We are so spiritually blessed! :D 

Probably got some items mixed up with parts.  Was writing on a post-it note. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif