JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Toilet paper 🧻 disaster

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1457 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Dreadful, just dreadful situational. What are the hoarders gonna do now?  

Thousands of rolls of the highly sought after cargo burned on I-20 near Dallas after an 18-wheeler crash.

https://abc13.com/6068303/?fbclid=IwAR2qR-AQAXN3a2cHcqyepGlfuP3h7iEGplIU01a8OqNjLMCAmYTEGLaIC4Q

DALLAS, Texas (KTRK) -- This isn't an April Fool's Day prank!

KTVT reports an 18-wheeler carrying toilet paper crashed in Dallas County Tuesday night.

The truck caught fire, burning thousands of rolls of the precious cargo in the process.

All lanes of I-20 westbound were closed while crews cleaned up.

Fortunately, the driver and his dog were not injured in the crash.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

I saw this reported on the local news the day it happened. It showed an Aerial view from a helicopter in daylight so you got a clear view of it. I20 is like less than 10 minutes from my house.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

I keep thinking of Johnny Cash...

I looked at the burning rolls of fire

The truck went down and the flames were getting higher.

The rolls on fire, the rolls on fire...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 3 weeks later...

Finally found out what happened to all the toilet roll at our local Woolworths.

One couple who lost their jobs figured they would derive an income by reselling it from house to house.  

But know this, in the last days critical times hard to deal with would be here.  😟

toilet paper pranks.jpg

Edited by bushbard

8 minutes ago, bushbard said:

Finally found out what happened to all the toilet roll at our local Woolworths.

One couple who lost their jobs figured they would derive an income by reselling it from house to house.  

But know this, in the last days critical times hard to deal with would be here.  😟

toilet paper pranks.jpg

Edited 4 minutes ago by bushbard

Are you sure they are not bumpers for all the crazy stunt drivers out there?

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: