JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tips for Zoom Operator (The A/V Brother)

I "hate" it when I'm doing a part and I get this deep "Barry White" voice brother tell me,."You need to unmute yourself my brother.", when I was unmuted starting my part....plus it scares the crud out of me because I use a Webcam, camera Tripod and podium for my parts so I'm not looking at PC.lol

We don't have any "Barry White" voices in our Hall ... now, a James Earl Jones* or Lou Rawls ???

*Can you imagine hearing  <breathin> "your still muted <breathout> while giving your talk :eek:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone posted a link that has a countdown on it. I did some editing to the coding and even enabled full screen so people won't see the website link. If any of you want to use it from my website just click the timer tool and you can edit the timer in settings. 

https://trippyx87.com/tools/

I "hate" it when I'm doing a part and I get this deep "Barry White" voice brother tell me,."You need to unmute yourself my brother.", when I was unmuted starting my part....plus it scares the crud out of me because I use a Webcam, camera Tripod and podium for my parts so I'm not looking at PC.lol

Well guess what I had to do to the brother praying over the wine during the Memorial on Saturday...
I had to breakout the Barry White voice and say "you're still muted my brother"..... I felt bad for the older bro....

So during the final announcements of the Memorial I muted the speaker but during song I sent him Direct Message...remember to unmute yourself for the final prayer...he did; all went well

Fun times

One would think that after a year all of us would remember to unmute. NOT! 😁

But, for crying 😭 out loud, it’s been a year and I can’t even remember to grab my mask before I get out of the car to go into a business. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Yep, back to the car I have to go. 🙄

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

On 3/28/2021 at 8:06 PM, Trippyx87 said:

Someone posted a link that has a countdown on it. I did some editing to the coding and even enabled full screen so people won't see the website link. If any of you want to use it from my website just click the timer tool and you can edit the timer in settings. 

Thanks for sharing.  I'll be using a minute before the meeting starts.

• 9 months later...
On 3/28/2021 at 8:06 PM, Trippyx87 said:

Any idea what happened to this timer?  It seems like it has been removed.  Or is it just me?