JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

July broadcast 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1365 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

What? But how? Where? Isn't it supposed to be released on Monday?

Yes, but a lot of brothers and sisters have been working for months on preparing the program in various languages. In Sweden we have been doing voiceovers for the entire program.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

8 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Yes, but a lot of brothers and sisters have been working for months on preparing the program in various languages. In Sweden we have been doing voiceovers for the entire program.

So can you say which speakers are doing which talks?

So can you say which speakers are doing which talks?
This things should be confidential, even the fact that he is doing such translation work should be confidential too. Let's not put him into the stress of wanting to do what he shouldn't do normally. We're not entitled to know for now.

The time isn't far from now, we can endure it till then. However, the expectation is good. The good news is, this expectation won't be postponed. After all, what else should we yearn for if not spiritual things?

We can start a countdown.

Sent from my TECNO LC6 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, TRUTH04 said:

The time isn't far from now, we can endure it till then. However, the expectation is good. The good news is, this expectation won't be postponed. After all, what else should we yearn for if not spiritual things?

Yeah, and where’s the fun if you know what’s coming 😉?

On 6/29/2020 at 8:51 PM, jwhess said:

Here is a graphic excerpt from the S-147 Announcement for June.  We have reproduced it for distribution to our congregation as a reminder.

It is actually 3 parts released in July and 3 parts release in August. but the recommended viewing dates were 2 in July and 4 in August.

rc.JPG

So even though the session will be online before we should wait to view it with our local congregation ?

4 minutes ago, sunshine said:

So even though the session will be online before we should wait to view it with our local congregation ?

Follow the directions from your elders and ask your Service Group Overseer if you have any questions. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

You can view it at a time and place that suits you. The congregation as a whole will be given time to view it during the weekend.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 3 weeks later...