JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

July broadcast 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1337 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I was happily thinking today that the July broadcast would come out in a couple of days, but then I realised that it will be next Monday which is a whole week away. It means we have ample time to discuss and speculate what the next month's broadcast is going to be about. Do you think it is going to be a continuation of Gilead graduation talks?  

Oh, so there will be no broadcasts then in July and August. Ok, that makes sense since the conventions will be held online. 

Yes, I am also waiting eagerly for the drama film. The trailer was quite impressive. Brothers are certainly getting better at making films. 

Sorry for starting the topic. I think it can be deleted. :) 

10 minutes ago, Romain said:

Maybe you, or someone else, could start a new topic (or rename this one) named “2020 Regional Convention: Friday Morning,” so we could talk about it 🙂

Well, I don’t think we don’t divide up other conventions of the other years into individual sessions. There’s no reason why this year should get special treatment. So I think to renaming it to ’2020 RC’ would be appropriate. (This ‘July’ topic was already started anyway. It may as well continue for 2020 RC.)

6 hours ago, Hinata said:

Well, I don’t think we don’t divide up other conventions of the other years into individual sessions. There’s no reason why this year should get special treatment. So I think to renaming it to ’2020 RC’ would be appropriate. (This ‘July’ topic was already started anyway. It may as well continue for 2020 RC.)

In past years, the JW Stream versions of the summer RC conventions were broken up for streaming or download just as they are doing for everybody this year.  So it has always been separated into Friday morning and Friday afternoon and so on.

Edited by jwhess

9 hours ago, Dages said:

in July and August, we will have the Regional convention talks.

9 hours ago, Bek said:

Oh, so there will be no broadcasts then in July and August. Ok, that makes sense since the conventions will be held online. 

Yes, I am also waiting eagerly for the drama film. The trailer was quite impressive. Brothers are certainly getting better at making films. 

Sorry for starting the topic. I think it can be deleted. :)

Has it been stated that the RC videos will replace the monthly broadcasts?  Or will they be in addition to the monthly broadcasts?

37 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Has it been stated that the RC videos will replace the monthly broadcasts?  Or will they be in addition to the monthly broadcasts?

I understood that two parts in July and August will be shown in monthly JW Broadcasting releases.

24 minutes ago, Intercore said:

I understood that two parts in July and August will be shown in monthly JW Broadcasting releases.

Here is a graphic excerpt from the S-147 Announcement for June.  We have reproduced it for distribution to our congregation as a reminder.

It is actually 3 parts released in July and 3 parts release in August. but the recommended viewing dates were 2 in July and 4 in August.

rc.JPG

Edited by jwhess

26 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

There will not be a full broadcast program until September 2020. 

but I curious will there be an introduction like the Gilead or annual meeting program, to introduce the regional convention. Or will it be more like if you downloaded it from jw stream?

My guess is it begins with the video intro and is like the real in-person viewing at the convention...but I have no special insight.

9 hours ago, Shawnster said:

I personally have not seen any official announcements to that effect. Since we have several confirmations that there won't be any broadcasts in July and August, it is up to you and other mods what you will do with this topic. :) 

On 6/29/2020 at 11:26 PM, Bek said:

I personally have not seen any official announcements to that effect. Since we have several confirmations that there won't be any broadcasts in July and August, it is up to you and other mods what you will do with this topic. :)

If you look at the published schedule for the next two months, the two Mondays will be July 6th and August 3rd.  The schedule clearly shows Monday July 6th video re;ease is the Friday Morning RC program on JW Broadcasting.  And on August 3rd the Saturday Afternoon RC video will be released.  So there will be no regular broadcasts on those Mondays.  As was mentioned by others, September would be the next opportunity...👍

On 6/30/2020 at 4:26 AM, Bek said:

Excerpt from April 1st....Announcement   April 1, 2020
FOR THE CONGREGATION

A prerecorded convention program will be available in as many languages as possible. The speakers will feature all Governing Body members and their helpers who host JW Broadcasting monthly programs. This program will be posted on JW Broadcasting incrementally during the months of July and August. It will replace the JW Broadcasting monthly programs for these two months.

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

23 minutes ago, Chris7 said:

A prerecorded convention program will be available in as many languages as possible. The speakers will feature all Governing Body members and their helpers who host JW Broadcasting monthly programs.

I can’t wait for it anymore! I’m so exited :ecstatic:

9 hours ago, Romain said:

I can’t wait for it anymore! I’m so exited :ecstatic:

Neither can almost 9 million others, but we are only a week away (9 days) or 3 days if you want to see the Friday Morning session appear in JW Broadcasting. Self control may be tested to the limit. 🙏

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

The Friday morning session is spectacular. We will get a great introduction the Nehemiah videos shown later this month. So make yourself comfortable, and enjoy a spiritual program with the members of the Governing Body and their helpers.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

18 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

The Friday morning session is spectacular. We will get a great introduction the Nehemiah videos shown later this month. So make yourself comfortable, and enjoy a spiritual program with the members of the Governing Body and their helpers.

Have you seen it already?