JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"China 'carrying out demographic genocide' against Uighur Muslim population"

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1477 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-06-29/china-carrying-out-demographic-genocide-against-uighur-muslim-population

The Chinese government is taking draconian measures, including sterilisation and abortions, to slash birth rates among Uighurs and other minorities as part of a sweeping campaign to curb its Muslim population, an investigation has found.

And they say the COVID19 is not some leaked chemical weapon from China. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

It is a sad development, but it is not surprising that China is going to such lengths. I have read about some other draconian things in China, and life there is very tough for some folks. Though I don't think that Uyghurs, the Kazakhs and the Kyrgyz living in Xinjiang are being targeted for their faith, because millions of Muslims of Han descent in other provinces are not facing persecution. These three groups are Turkic-speaking peoples with similar languages and cultures. The Uyghurs are the largest group of the three and Xinjiang is their historical homeland where they have lived for centuries well before the Chinese came. They want to set up an independent state called Uyghuristan and be part of the Central Asian region as before. That is the main reason why China is cracking down on them. 

As a speaker of Kyrgyz, I can understand Kazakh and Uyghur fairly well. Uyghur food is one of the best in the former Soviet region, as it is a combination of Turkic and Iranian cuisines with some Chinese elements. Uyghur girls are also known to be one of the most beautiful in the region. Currently, Chinese actress number one is an Uyghur girl by the name of Dilraba Dilmurat. Below are her photos: 

703a26fc83ced438ac13db8ce92f12a1.thumb.jpg.d558393519fba08c76c188a912c0c9ed.jpg

4d2513784864e58d80eb9a0c6f3327de.thumb.jpg.dbde9037a64d0ef2227a99b5f0b12c84.jpg

Edited by Bek

2 hours ago, Bek said:

It is a sad development, but it is not surprising that China is going to such lengths. I have read about some other draconian things in China, and life there is very tough for some folks. Though I don't think that Uyghurs, the Kazakhs and the Kyrgyz living in Xinjiang are being targeted for their faith, because millions of Muslims of Han descent in other provinces are not facing persecution. These three groups are Turkic-speaking peoples with similar languages and cultures. The Uyghurs are the largest group of the three and Xinjiang is their historical homeland where they have lived for centuries well before the Chinese came. They want to set up an independent state called Uyghuristan and be part of the Central Asian region as before. That is the main reason why China is cracking down on them. 

As a speaker of Kyrgyz, I can understand Kazakh and Uyghur fairly well. Uyghur food is one of the best in the former Soviet region, as it is a combination of Turkic and Iranian cuisines with some Chinese elements. Uyghur girls are also known to be one of the most beautiful in the region. Currently, Chinese actress number one is an Uyghur girl by the name of Dilraba Dilmurat. Below are her photos: 

703a26fc83ced438ac13db8ce92f12a1.thumb.jpg.d558393519fba08c76c188a912c0c9ed.jpg

4d2513784864e58d80eb9a0c6f3327de.thumb.jpg.dbde9037a64d0ef2227a99b5f0b12c84.jpg

Ok, single brothers...move over..she is not in the truth LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 hours ago, Bek said:

Just in case, there are some Uyghur-language congregations in Central Asia, most of them are concentrated in Kazakhstan where a sizable Uyghur population lives. :D

But this poses another problem, how those single brothers will fly there while restrictions are on....? LOL :whistling:

Once restrictions are off, I wouldn't be surprised to see all air tickets sold out to Kazakhstan :lol1: 

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

4 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

But this poses another problem, how those single brothers will fly there while restrictions are on....? LOL :whistling:

Once restrictions are off, I wouldn't be surprised to see all air tickets sold to Kazakhstan :lol1: 

Oh, I have not thought of that. :lol:

But there are many beautiful sisters in Central Asia, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey etc. Personally, if I was healthy and spiritually ready for marriage, I would not know which one to choose. 

I have just remembered that there is a big Uyghur diaspora in Australia. I hear that they have restaurants and some other cultural things for locals to experience. I would not be surprised if there is even an Uyghur-language cong.  

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Shawnster said:
On 6/30/2020 at 1:01 PM, EccentricM said:

And they say the COVID19 is not some leaked chemical weapon from China. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Nope.  I don't wonder about any conspiracy theories surrounding COVID-19

Remember the Morning Worship talk "Do not Lie". Its on our JW library app 8 days ago under what's new. The Brother brought out some really good points on false news sources surrounding covid 19 explaining how we need to have shrewdness and examine the facts as most news sources have a political agenda, there so much misinformation out there. 

I was merely discussing a "potential", not lying or spreading a firm belief in a conspriacy. I'm just open minded and like to put various facts together. I can't confirm either way, only draw "potential conclusions" on the facts that "are" there, of which state that bats were sold in a market which they say the virus may have come from, and nearby they have labs where they also experimented on animals and did other things with chemicals and alike. So either could be true, or "both" could be true and it was a combination of things.

Edited by EccentricM