JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Craziness gets close to home.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1387 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Well my wife works in a store (basically Walmart in the states. Called Asda here )

Some man throwing trollies baskets and things at staff before going to get an axe. Thankfully they got the store locked down and got staff and customers to safety before he got back in with the axe.

My wife and the folks she work with are pretty shaken up. Not something you expect.

Also an insight into how wrong the news reports can be. 

As its being investigated I won't go into the actual details other than post the story as its being reported. Suffice to say his anger and wielding an axe are true and only minor injuries thankfully.

Crazy but not unexpected these days.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5761027/fife-asda-glenrothes-axe/amp/

Edited by Mykyl

28 minutes ago, Ludwika said:

It's as if the whole world is going crazy, people spitting, coughing, shouting, violence everywhere. Society is in melt down. 

O so very true Sis. Jennifer. 

But I think here in the United States tho, it seems to have flown past “crazy” and has made a beeline to pure straight jacket insanity. 

Just one example: a store employee stopped a person and explained face masks were required to enter the store, the guy shot and killed him. 

Certainly a Satanic world. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

O so very true Sis. Jennifer. 

But I think here in the United States tho, it seems to have flown past “crazy” and has made a beeline to pure straight jacket insanity. 

Just one example: a store employee stopped a person and explained face masks were required to enter the store, the guy shot and killed him. 

Certainly a Satanic world. 

From down under in NZ, it actually looks like civil war now in the US.

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Ludwika said:

Yes, and it could explode any minute. 

Thanks to Jehovah we know he still is in control.  

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

1 hour ago, Ludwika said:

Heard an interesting interview from one who is trying to remove a presidents statue - she said when asked why - that there needs to be a reset. Certainly is going to be a huge reset.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Heard an interesting interview from one who is trying to remove a presidents statue - she said when asked why - that there needs to be a reset. Certainly is going to be a huge reset.
Comprehends the need, just not the means!

3 hours ago, Ludwika said:

It's not actually as bad as that. Mostly isolated to a few liberal hot spots. 

Of course the left is wanting it to look as bad as possible so Trump looks bad and anyone in-between the left and right are swayed their way. Of course that swaying could go either way. 

All we really have to worry about is not getting pulled into it.

Covid a more serious issue in my eyes. 

It's not actually as bad as that. Mostly isolated to a few liberal hot spots. 

Of course the left is wanting it to look as bad as possible so Trump looks bad and anyone in-between the left and right are swayed their way. Of course that swaying could go either way. 

All we really have to worry about is not getting pulled into it.

Covid a more serious issue in my eyes. 
Probably both problems go hand in hand right now. If they're not maintaining proper distancing while protesting, they are more likely to get the Covid virus! And masks seem to be an anathema for many.

13 hours ago, Stormswift said:

If they just wait a little while, they’ll all be coming down for good. :lol:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.