JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

31 minutes ago, Maʹher-shalʹal-hash-baz said:

Go to publications and download from the WT tab.
It will now show in your app9852e526ba2249ac71db85fde3913122.jpg53b4653f8ce0682acd0562cd43d6768c.jpga5853041745a7927582eae9b881fd5b2.jpg

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Thanks my dear brother i am already try this its work

But WT why not show in the meeting tab? 

May i know what can i do for Wt show on the meeting tab? 

Edited by Arumuga Raja

I did this now but cant shw in the meeting tab
Sometimes the update will break something, or make a change.
For me, I lost my Songbook as a favorite on my home page. It came back after nearly 1 year. I tried to fix it. I delete the app. I re-load the app. (And I forgot to backup my gem notes g lost them).
All for nothing. I still had the same problem. And I used a lot of data!
I think your problem is the same. You could try to delete the app, then re-install it. It might work...it might not.
I lost all my books and video downloads as well.
I hope you find a 'work-around' so you don't have to start again.
In the end, I just put up with the problem. Eventually it will get fixed.
Agape

Old (Downunder) Tone

1 minute ago, carlos said:

Arumuga, please, try this:

First make sure you have a good internet connection with your device. Sometimes is the internet connection is poor, this operation doesn't complete correctly. Then click on this button to update the catalog:

Screenshot_2020-07-13-14-51-38-074_org_jw_jwlibrary.mobile.thumb.jpg.547b475f32b24289640f3d8c01a9ea8f.jpg

Thanks my dear brother Carlos this method also i am tried 

Is it possible that the app didn't load properly or you have it open more than once? Reboot the device and see if it helps.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Also, do you know if other friends in your area are having that problem, or is it just you?

If you are not locked at home, I would very much suggest to connect to the internet from a different place. In my experience most of those problems are due to an unreliable internet connection.