JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

do you like beer?

I never did but recently, due to having to stay home for a long time and plus in convenience stores in Korea,

imported beer cans sell for only 10 bucks if you buy 4 of them at the same time..

so have taken a liking to various beers..  For ex, Paulaner wheat beer and Heineken or Qingdao.

By the way, is drinking a beer can a day a sign of addiction or the beginning of it? 

I like beer, but I don't think that real English ale bottles very well - far better drunk on draught.

Bottles and cans don't interest me very much with the exception of certain Czech beers which are excellent bottled or draught - Pilsner Urquell, Staropramen and Velkopopovický Kozel are the ones I would recommend.  Not chilled, though, at room temperature.

My wife and will occasionally share a bottle of Staropramen which we can buy at 3 for £5 in the supermarket.

My medications have made me cut down to just half a bottle occasionally.

On the subject of drinking beer - thought you might enjoy this ...

I am not a beer drinker but have no problem if you like it ...  

4 hours ago, Tryin'SoHardToBeSpiritual said:

By the way, is drinking a beer can a day a sign of addiction or the beginning of it? 

most people would not think so

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

8 hours ago, bohemian said:

I like beer, but I don't think that real English ale bottles very well - far better drunk on draught.

Bottles and cans don't interest me very much with the exception of certain Czech beers which are excellent bottled or draught - Pilsner Urquell, Staropramen and Velkopopovický Kozel are the ones I would recommend.  Not chilled, though, at room temperature.

My wife and will occasionally share a bottle of Staropramen which we can buy at 3 for £5 in the supermarket.

My medications have made me cut down to just half a bottle occasionally.

Pilsner Urquell, Staropramen and Velkopopovický.. (noting down...) 

5 hours ago, Qapla said:

On the subject of drinking beer - thought you might enjoy this ...

I am not a beer drinker but have no problem if you like it ...  

most people would not think so

Thanks for the great song! 

They are dumping beer by the thousands of barrels because of covid!  COVID-19 closures force breweries to dump unused beer left in restaurants and taproomshttps://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national/coronavirus/covid-19-closures-force-breweries-to-dump-unused-beer-left-in-restaurants-and-taprooms

2020-08-14_21h05_09.png

2 minutes ago, Tryin'SoHardToBeSpiritual said:

I've just found out about weihenstephan hefe weissbier ..

ever tried this one? 

I don't speak German 🤣

21 minutes ago, Tryin'SoHardToBeSpiritual said:

I've just found out about weihenstephan hefe weissbier ..

ever tried this one? 

this beer over here in the states will probably cost $3/bottle and I probably would not like it, unless it's a dark beer but hard to find over here!

My wife like Guinness dark beer actually I think it is classed as a stout, or is that what you are after drink too many. Personally I think it is absolutely horrible.

Give me a Good Root Beer, soda pop or brewed any day.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: