JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Favorite Burger? :eat:

i like a vegetarian patty burger

and the gourmet burgers bbq chicken and onion fried and salad don't know what they are called i bought

one at the zoo recently it was pretty fancy and big too, :eat: gabe

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

My all time favorite burger is a home made 1/2 lb. Buffalo Burger with onions, tomato and mushrooms. They are so good and the only red meat endorsed by the American Heart Association. We have a Buffalo ranch not far from us so it is not hard to get.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Now THIS thread I HAVE TO POST IN!!!!!

88115=4984-Burger.jpg Or anything similar. Buffalo is good too!!!! Going to lunch right NOW!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

This one was good too - getting hungrier:

88116=4985-burger3.JPG DO NOT CLICK on the nutritional info :lol1: If you are eating this - it doesn't matter :wave:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Now that's cruel Jerry! You know we can't get the Oktoberfest Burger right now! :lol2::eat:

As they say in France - Bon Appetite :lol1:

Soon .....

I prefer my own creation. Lean ground beef. Mixed with large squares of onion, seasoning salt, pepper, and minced garlic (or a jalepeno/garlic blend). Grilled on the BBQ of course. I also melt on old cheddar cheese and cook bacon and put it on if I have it. Served on a toasted sesame seed bun. Fixings: romaine lettuce, mustard, ketchup, mayo, pickles (for me only), jalapenos (for the husband only LOL) and fried mushrooms sometimes depending on my mood (fried in real butter - if I'm going for a coronary, it's going to be a good one).

Usually serve with crinkle cut fries (the husband prefers them over other kinds), or for myself I personally like a salad (spinach, radicchio etc) with a raspberry vinaigrette, and fresh cut strawberries.

Also love chicken burgers with cheese and bacon too.

I prefer my own creation. Lean ground beef. Mixed with large squares of onion, seasoning salt, pepper, and minced garlic (or a jalepeno/garlic blend). Grilled on the BBQ of course. I also melt on old cheddar cheese and cook bacon and put it on if I have it. Served on a toasted sesame seed bun. Fixings: romaine lettuce, mustard, ketchup, mayo, pickles (for me only), jalapenos (for the husband only LOL) and fried mushrooms sometimes depending on my mood (fried in real butter - if I'm going for a coronary, it's going to be a good one).

Usually serve with crinkle cut fries (the husband prefers them over other kinds), or for myself I personally like a salad (spinach, radicchio etc) with a raspberry vinaigrette, and fresh cut strawberries.

Also love chicken burgers with cheese and bacon too.

hmm those burgers sound awesome, wait for me i'm on the flight over do you have a spare chair, sharon:heart:

:chef::eat: gabe

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

88115=4984-Burger.jpg Or anything similar. Buffalo is good too!!!! Going to lunch right NOW!

I'v e only seen the tv show once Man v Food he is dared to eat tripple decker sandwich or burger followed by other massive burgers they say there's a restarant in U S A some where that sells them from $45 or more a go. Have you tried one of those monsters :backflip: gabe

I'v e only seen the tv show once Man v Food he is dared to eat tripple decker sandwich or burger followed by other massive burgers they say there's a restarant in U S A some where that sells them from $45 or more a go. Have you tried one of those monsters :backflip: gabe
I don't think I'd eat the whole thing. I'd have to invite the whole congregation to go with me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Musky and I just visited our local (and newly opened) Smashburger....Big mistake--they're just too yummy...We went there twice this week...Are we bad or what?!? If we keep this up we'll be able to hear the sound of our arteries slamming shut. LOL...So we've decided we can indulge in them once in a while...every month or two. They're made with 100% Angus beef and the flavor sure comes through. Guess it's a big hit in our congregation, as we've bumped into friends both times!

119473=6599-smashburger.jpg

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

Yes, so I noticed when I checked out their website. You're in for a treat! Just so we're clear: Don't blame me if you turn into a 'Smashaholic'!! LOL

Red Meat Red Meat Red Meat RED MEAT RED MEAT

SOUNDS GREAT!!!! Thanks Mrs. M

Soon .....

Musky and I just visited our local (and newly opened) Smashburger....Big mistake--they're just too yummy...We went there twice this week...Are we bad or what?!? If we keep this up we'll be able to hear the sound of our arteries slamming shut. LOL...So we've decided we can indulge in them once in a while...every month or two. They're made with 100% Angus beef and the flavor sure comes through. Guess it's a big hit in our congregation' date=' as we've bumped into friends both times!

119473=6599-smashburger.jpg [/quote'] They look awesome.. I Iove a good burger. Also I have a fettish for Kerbabs and Tabouli

Musky and I just visited our local (and newly opened) Smashburger....Big mistake--they're just too yummy...We went there twice this week...Are we bad or what?!? If we keep this up we'll be able to hear the sound of our arteries slamming shut. LOL...So we've decided we can indulge in them once in a while...every month or two. They're made with 100% Angus beef and the flavor sure comes through. Guess it's a big hit in our congregation' date=' as we've bumped into friends both times!

119473=6599-smashburger.jpg [/quote'] Is that a promotional picture or one you took yourself? I find the pictures of burgers here in the UK look great, the reality is far different!

Yes, so I noticed when I checked out their website. You're in for a treat! Just so we're clear: Don't blame me if you turn into a 'Smashaholic'!! LOL

Red Meat Red Meat Red Meat RED MEAT RED MEAT

SOUNDS GREAT!!!! Thanks Mrs. M

Jerry,

How did I know this post can from you before even looking at poster? Lol

I guess that could mean you are slightly predictable when it comes to meat.

That cheeseburger looks very good. It's the bread that clogs the arteries not the meat so looks like cheeseburger for dinner lol

Jerry,

How did I know this post can from you before even looking at poster? Lol

I guess that could mean you are slightly predictable when it comes to meat.

That cheeseburger looks very good. It's the bread that clogs the arteries not the meat so looks like cheeseburger for dinner lol

HEY!!!!! :wave: - gotta love me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpHPu9dVqA&feature=related

Soon .....

So Jerry, have you tried Smashburger yet? Just wonderin'....

I told my hairdresser about it last week. The next night she texted me and said 'at Smashburger..3 bites in and we're hooked!'....LOL

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D