JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Project Paradise - A video game by EK Jonathan & co

https://www.projectparadisegame.com/
https://www.instagram.com/projectparadisegame/

I'm definitely interested in where this is headed. I'm not sure how the concept as a 'game' will work in the traditional sense, maybe it's more like a kinetic/visual novel story based game. I've played my fair share of sidescrolling pixel based sandbox games over the years, but I've yet to see one where I couldn't nitpick something or other as objectionable, or one without something objectionable that has satisfying feedback / game loop. At least I know the art and writing will be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Somehow my windows 10 (microsoft edge +windows defender)

thinks that the install file isn't safe and it auto-deleted it many times before I maintained the file and open it.... but it wouldn't open! 

Edited by VisualizeUrParadise

This game is so amazing...It makes me so happy to know that we are finally getting games for Wittneses. First we got Books as kids...Then Dramas...Then Movies...and now we are seeing video games get made and create...Its still in its early stages...This is from my third session...No garbage remains and everything that could be chopped is chopped - I still had some stuff in the recycler and the carpenter shop. I did pass out a few times and lost some stuff but I ran out of food...I am so looking forward to playing this game when its done! If you play the Demo Stay way from the trailer park till you're absolutely done with the game. As there is no Save Feature for the demo.

1907903237_ScreenShot2021-03-31at8_00_44AM.thumb.png.43b1fa23dd78a482107dcc7df07a1605.png1876297813_ScreenShot2021-03-31at7_07_14AM.thumb.png.42dbd3d7f012843a20879e966fb10b84.png