JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Visit places from your armchair

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1190 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

6 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Heaps in my Cong watched the Jerusalem one the other day..they said it was great! 

I would’ve loved to have joined but have another tour booked for tomorrow..and it’s meeting night, so don’t want to tire myself out. 😅

Let us know how it goes! 💗

21 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I’m at 12pm Perth time. I think there’s only the one tomorrow so we should be on together. I’ll wave to you!!! 🤣👋

We got cancelled. Tour guide not feeling well. I hope it's nothing serious, probably just too much touring☺️   I was tired anyway because I just did a  tour earlier. 
THE GREAT IMAGE - PART 1. Amazing! The guide ask a question regarding Daniel 5:25, and these were the answer choices

20201228_185215 (3).jpg

3 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Today’s Jerusalem tour was cancelled. The poor sister wasn’t feeling well. I’ve rescheduled to tomorrow at my 5am (I’m keen, hey!)

Edited by 2EVES

already posted

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"

4 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Today’s Jerusalem tour was cancelled. The poor sister wasn’t feeling well. I’ve rescheduled to tomorrow at my 5am (I’m keen, hey!)

not laughing at the sis...it's just that we were posting at the same time

1 minute ago, cheesychat said:

Shame the Jerusalem tour was cancelled.  I've booked the old Brooklyn one in January. 

yep...Jan 2 ☺️

Watched the Gift of Music tour by JW Trips last month. It’s a dive into the musical instruments mentioned in the Bible and there also some classical music involved. Awesome tour and awesome guide (Br. Pedro). He played some songs too on the piano and there was a very special treat at the end. Highly recommended!

Looking forward to the Live Piano Concert on 10 January by the same brother.

4 hours ago, Skye said:

Watched the Gift of Music tour by JW Trips last month. It’s a dive into the musical instruments mentioned in the Bible and there also some classical music involved. Awesome tour and awesome guide (Br. Pedro). He played some songs too on the piano and there was a very special treat at the end. Highly recommended!

Oh that sounds good , another one im going to book.

I missed the OBT this past Monday because I had to wok (had been signed up) and I have to wait till they announce new dated to try again ... looking forward to it.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 12/29/2020 at 3:42 AM, Skye said:

Which tour company is this through?  I must have missed the name, but I would love to hear this one.

https://www.virtualtoursdenmark.com

They knew the Name (Frederiksborg Slot)

In this tour we’ll show you parts of the Danish National History Museum in Frederiksborg Castle, show you how Jehovah’s name has been known and used in Denmark for hundreds of years, and give you some a glimpse of life in a renaissance castle.