JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Visit places from your armchair

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1191 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This tour was most enjoyable!

https://bibletourlouvre.com/tour/louvre-zoom-tour-greco-roman-tour/

There were only the four of us, so if you like a more quiet and intimate tour, this is it!  Cost is E5.

Everything from Alexander the Great, Egypt, Greece, Rome and the Apostle Paul's journeys using artwork and statues from history.

On 12/29/2020 at 9:42 AM, Skye said:

Looking forward to the Live Piano Concert on 10 January by the same brother.

The 1-hr concert was superb - highly recommend it! A mix of kingdom melodies, secular songs and original songs. The time was tricky for me (3am) but it was worth that hour of sleep. These tours are like mini circuit assemblies with 600+ Zoom connections.

On 1/16/2021 at 3:52 PM, molnarj said:

I watched a tour today from Jerusalem.  "Let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah" Superb! Looking forward to the new tour being developed about Jehovah's name.

The tour guide is a brother. He did an excellent job.

https://www.eyewitness.tours/

We did this one last evening...HIGHLY recommend!

Watched the Brooklyn tour and Ten Plagues. Both excellent. 

Another great tour is by a brother who was in the art department at Bethel. 

It is called Art History and Pure Worship tour. You will have a new understanding and appreciation for the art work in our literature. 

I don’t know how to post a link but you can find the information at edsalazarfineart.com

On 12/28/2020 at 1:30 AM, hatcheckgirl said:

we did this tour it was awsome

This will likely be how @Ferb and I will have our "honeymoon".

Although Idk how relaxing google earth "travelling" is. Ever try moving those arrows around? It's really frustrating. I hope they can improve navigation to make it feel more natural. I did like this panarama of Mars we looked at once, but that wan't Google earth. It was a huge detailed photograph you could navigate through.

Edited by Katty

On 1/19/2021 at 10:29 AM, Katty said:

This will likely be how @Ferb and I will have our "honeymoon".

Although Idk how relaxing google earth "travelling" is. Ever try moving those arrows around? It's really frustrating. I hope they can improve navigation to make it feel more natural. I did like this panarama of Mars we looked at once, but that wan't Google earth. It was a huge detailed photograph you could navigate through.

That Mars one sounds excellent, do you remember the site?