JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Eat Right 4 Your Type

I am trying something different. I just started so I’m also still learning.

Has anyone heard of the GenoType Diet or the Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type? There’s books by a Dr. Peter D’Adamo. 

The Blood Type Diet has foods that work with your blood 🩸type and than there’s also foods to avoid. For instance, I use Almonds & Coconut flakes to make my almond milk. Almonds are fine…Coconut is listed as a food to avoid. So in time I will have to figure out what to replace the coconut flakes with. Walnuts are okay so maybe I’ll try 1/2 almonds and 1/2 walnuts. We’ll have to see.

Hmmm, for me…peanuts and peanut butter is out. 😔 Wouldn’t you know I have a lot on hand. 🤨

I did my blood type 🩸 today and I am O+. 

It’s quite interesting to see the different kinds of foods allowed and to avoid for each type.

Just thought I’d see if anyone heard of this. Or cared to post anything. ☺️

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

48 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

It's all related to our DNA...

DNA def: Donuts Naturally Absorbed..... :whistling::lol2:

Blood cells look like doughnuts..hmmm....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, Loopy said:

Just thought I’d see if anyone heard of this. Or cared to post anything. 

I bought the book some years ago and try to follow my type A and Don's type 0+ in our meals. One thing for me is no lima beans or kidney beans, so we eat pinto beans because they are also ok for type 0+.

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

4 hours ago, Loopy said:

I am trying something different. I just started so I’m also still learning.

Has anyone heard of the GenoType Diet or the Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type? There’s books by a Dr. Peter D’Adamo. 

Just thought I’d see if anyone heard of this. Or cared to post anything. ☺️

I have the Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type!  Purchased it a few years ago.

5 hours ago, Chachanee said:

I have the Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type!  Purchased it a few years ago.

I just got it a few days ago.  😁

I don’t have all the tools needed, plus with this virus can’t have someone help me to find out what my GenoType is. But being Type O Rosanne and I are either a Hunter or Explorer. But I do have a couple things that directs me to Explorer. Although not left handed, I am ambidextrous. Also very sensitive to caffeine as far as won’t sleep at night if I have any to late in the day.

Very interesting.

9 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I'm O+ too, so just text me your allowed menu. :D

Actually, I’m working on that. But it may take a bit. 

Huh! I’d have to email it too you (Word)

I can tell you one thing that’s on the AVOID list...COFFEE 😔

Also you can PM me some of the things you really like in the meantime ☺️

Edited by Loopy

There is a free app for Androids..Also, I got a tester at a health food store  years ago..just prick finger..Maybe google to find where you can order one or call stores locally!:lol:

Screenshot_2021-01-21-14-11-34-1.png

cat2_e0.gif

I live coffee..I am type A and this info. is encouraging! In regard to a vaccine side effect, maybe a good cup of coffee can boost my adreneline!!  Type A’s need to increase stomach acid since they tend to have very low levels—and can have a stimulating effect because of its caffeine content. Drinking one to three cups per day has some health benefits. However, drinking four to seven cups of coffee daily can cause problems such as restlessness, anxiety, irritability, and sleeplessness. Caffeine can raise blood pressure, as well as levels of the fight-or-flight chemical epinephrine (adrenaline). Freshly brewed coffee has a strong antioxidant capacity. Studies have shown one benefit of coffee is the prevention of diabetes, since coffee contains minerals such as magnesium and chromium that help the body use insulin and control blood sugar (glucose). Coffee has been linked to lower risks for heart-rhythm disturbances (another heart attack and stroke risk factor) in men and women and lower risk for strokes in women. Coffee is associated with decreased risk of Parkinson’s, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease as well as decreased risk of liver cirrhosis and liver cancer. https://aqua4balance.com/beverages-for-blood-type-a/

I buy Lavazza Organic light at Walmart online, but some stores sell it in store.

media0 (10).gif

Edited by SUNRAY

link

cat2_e0.gif

On 1/21/2021 at 12:17 AM, New World Explorer said:

It's all related to our DNA...

DNA def: Donuts Naturally Absorbed..... :whistling::lol2:

I did this color by number just for you donut lovers here.

B53857ED-4403-4F21-BFDA-892BD531CC7A.jpeg

On 1/21/2021 at 2:38 PM, SUNRAY said:

I live coffee..I am type A and this info. is encouraging! In regard to a vaccine side effect, maybe a good cup of coffee can boost my adreneline!!  Type A’s need to increase stomach acid since they tend to have very low levels—and can have a stimulating effect because of its caffeine content. Drinking one to three cups per day has some health benefits. However, drinking four to seven cups of coffee daily can cause problems such as restlessness, anxiety, irritability, and sleeplessness. Caffeine can raise blood pressure, as well as levels of the fight-or-flight chemical epinephrine (adrenaline). Freshly brewed coffee has a strong antioxidant capacity. Studies have shown one benefit of coffee is the prevention of diabetes, since coffee contains minerals such as magnesium and chromium that help the body use insulin and control blood sugar (glucose). Coffee has been linked to lower risks for heart-rhythm disturbances (another heart attack and stroke risk factor) in men and women and lower risk for strokes in women. Coffee is associated with decreased risk of Parkinson’s, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease as well as decreased risk of liver cirrhosis and liver cancer. https://aqua4balance.com/beverages-for-blood-type-a/

I buy Lavazza Organic light at Walmart online, but some stores sell it in store.

media0 (10).gif

Being Type O, coffee is a no no. But it doesn’t matter for me cause I never could get passed the taste. 🤢 

I had to figure out tho what to replace the coconut when I make almond/coconut milk. Now I use walnuts. Whew! 

1 hour ago, Loopy said:

had to figure out tho what to replace the coconut when I make almond/coconut milk. Now I use walnuts. Whew! 

I prefer organic oat milk. It is more creamy than almond milk..Walmart has plain and chocolate. Also, the Lavazza organic lite coffee is low in acid, so it doesn't bother his stomach..using creme as well.:itsoksign:

Screenshot_2021-01-01-11-28-42-1.png

cat2_e0.gif

Actually I make homemade almond milk, well, almond/walnut milk now. 

I don’t know about that product, but most store bought stuff has additives to it to make it thick and creamy. So that’s why I make my own. 😁

I checked and this has no additives or thickeners. Cool 

Edited by Loopy

On 1/25/2021 at 7:12 PM, Loopy said:

Actually I make homemade almond milk, well, almond/walnut milk now. 

I don’t know about that product, but most store bought stuff has additives to it to make it thick and creamy. So that’s why I make my own. 😁

I checked and this has no additives or thickeners. Cool 

I found a plain organic almond milk in our health food store..nothing but organic almonds.

20210129_230415-1.jpg

20210129_230429-1.jpg

cat2_e0.gif