JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Good evening to my dear brothers and sisters

My elders plan to get together online at our congregation this week. They have given me an appointment. That is to say, it should be like interviewing Jehovah's Witnesses on a news channel. I am a private news channel reporter. I have to interview Jehovah's Witnesses. How can I do that?What questions can I ask?

I kindly ask you to let me know if you have any idea

Thanks in advance 

Ask questions:

1. Why became Jehovah's Witnesses?

2. How did hear the Good News?

3. How long have you been one?

4. What are the benefits of being one?

5. What do you think about the Bible?

6 How your relation with Jehovah?

7. How is your relation with Jesus?

8 How do you view the world as we know it?

9. What is you view of their ministry?

10. How do you view the worldwide brotherhood? LOVE

Maybe you can have a look at this video to see the manner in which an interview can be conducted. You definitely have to adapt the interview to suit the needs of your country/state/area. In view of the fact the ratio of publishers to the population in India as whole,  is rather high, it might be good to just cover the basic facts about Jehovah's witnesses, the work they do, the number of languages available, talks available via zoom, conventions through streaming options etc.

Also do research on WTLib  for materials about Jehovah Witnesses.

What Do You Know About Jehovah’s Witnesses? 

Our ministry benefits many in the community. We have helped many people to overcome harmful addictions, such as the abuse of drugs and alcohol. Our literacy classes help thousands around the world to learn to read and write. We also help when disaster strikes by providing practical relief assistance to both Witnesses and non-Witnesses. We try to give the emotional and spiritual support that victims sorely need at such times.

I kindly ask you to let me know if you have any idea

It would be good, Brother to do some research first before coming here to ask the JWtalk friends about your problem. 

Like the saying goes, God only helps those who help themselves. One must be diligent to doing research first before reaching for help. Otherwise you won't learn how to stand on your own two feet. (be independent and not be relying on other people for help) 

God helps those who help themselves

(From Wikipedia)

The phrase "God helps those who help themselves" is a motto that emphasizes the importance of self-initiative and agency. The expression is known around the world and is used to inspire people for self-help.

Will someone reply to your questions? I am asking because you could use this video:

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=TL&lank=pub-imv_5_VIDEO

You could ask: "What kind of people are Jehovah's Witnesses". Then play the comment by the first brother in the video: "We come from hundreds of languages and ethnic backgrounds..."

Then you ask: "What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe". Then play the comment by the next brother: "We believe in Jehovah..." And so on. It could be fun and original.