JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

No peace and security soon…

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1056 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

54 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Do NOT be deceived my brother. We do NOT why they will say P&S. And the KOFTN and the KOFTS will push each other until the end.

You mistake the intention of my post. Sorry. I forget that we are not all native English speakers here. I am NOT deceived. 😉 I need to remember to make the point of the post clear. Mind you it’s probably not clear to native English speakers either. Sorry. 

I know that it will all be out of the blue when they say peace and security. :) I know that they will be pushing each other hard until the end. You are absolutely correct with your post. 

The point of the post is that with things like this, it shows how much of a shock it will be when peace and security is finally stated.

Nobody out there is expecting peace and security with things like this happening. 
This is the first time since the Cold War that live fire has been used. 

Sorry for the shock. 😀 

Edited by Mykyl

35 minutes ago, Mykyl said:

I know that it will all be out of the blue when they say peace and security.

Maybe.  Maybe not.  

The fact that this topic:  https://jwtalk.net/topic/16268-international-peace-security-news/ has been going on for 7 years now, has 250 pages and no end in sight indicates that a fair number of Witnesses feel the fulfillment of 1 Thess. 5:3 will not be out of the blue.

Then again, it might be.  Who knows.

2 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Then again, it might be.  Who knows.

In the 2018 Annual Meeting, Brother Jackson briefly commented on 1 Thess. 5:4 which said: “But you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that the day should overtake you as it would thieves.” That seems to allude that we might understand the fulfillment of the prophecy before or as it happens.

But right after he said that, he then again he added: “We’ll have to wait and see.”

Today's daily text is sufficient fo me. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Until the pandemic is over there won’t be any cry of peace and SECURITY:

UN SG Guterres:

I just filmed this a few minutes ago:

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

When Guterres says that they are a decade back on their goals hes referring to the 2030 goals they wanted to achieve

and now they can’t be because of pandemic! :lol1:
so now postponed to 2040?? 🤣

it’s a matter of fact W for public #2. 2021 shows the real goals from God’s Kingdom achieved on page 14/5 😁😁😁😁

by comparing this we see how watchful the FDS is 🥰🥰🥰

18942890-0B04-4580-97F3-8633B93181C1.jpeg

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 6/23/2021 at 9:55 AM, Hinata said:

In the 2018 Annual Meeting, Brother Jackson briefly commented on 1 Thess. 5:4 which said: “But you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that the day should overtake you as it would thieves.” That seems to allude that we might understand the fulfillment of the prophecy before or as it happens.

I believe "Peace and Security" will be a propaganda campaign, and not a single declaration based on the context of Paul's words....

"Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, you need nothing to be written to you. For you yourselves know very well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape. But you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that the day should overtake you as it would thieves" - 1 Thess 5:1-4

The world will be overtaken by the news, sucking it up. But we will see clearly what is going on and know very well what is about to happen. Unlike in times past when those words have been uttered by famous people and politicians, we might hear them every day on the news, and read them every day in the headlines for months as the world moves to achieve 'peace and security'. 

Of course, they can never actually achieve it. It's a pipe dream, and any declaration that it's been obtained would be a lie.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!