JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

German Nurse Injected People with Saline Solution Instead of Covid Vaccine

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 993 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Nearly 9,000 people in Germany have to be vaccinated again after a nurse swapped vaccines for salt water (msn.com)

An investigation revealed that she injected many people saline solution instead of vaccine.  Authorities don't know exactly how many people received the salt water so nearly 9,000 people have to have    their shots again.

4 hours ago, Raven said:

A lot of people have been given a placebo instead of a vaccine...Apparently this is how they work out a vaccine's efficacy.

Yes, placebos are part of the testing process. But I guess after the testing is over those people are informed they were given a placebo and then they receive a vaccine proper.

I remember when this case appeared in the media some months ago. At the time they said she accidentally broke one vial, so for fear of being fired she replaced it with salt water. But that would only have affected five or six people, the number of doses in a vial. That reasoning didn't make sense to me at the time. I mean, we all make mistakes, nobody is fired for breaking a vial that costs 10 or 20 euros, but you will surely be fired for injecting people something else. Now it seems reality is very different than she claimed.

16 hours ago, carlos said:

Yes, placebos are part of the testing process. But I guess after the testing is over those people are informed they were given a placebo and then they receive a vaccine proper.

Did this happened before the general public were given the vaccine?

On 8/15/2021 at 6:39 AM, Littlecat said:

Did this happened before the general public were given the vaccine?

Nancy, I am not sure if you mean the placebos or the nurse injecting salt water.

If you mean the placebos, yes, that's part of the testing before the vaccine is approved. Some of the test subjects receive different doses of the vaccine, while others receive just a placebo. Then doctors can compare how many of the vaccinated people catch the virus compared to those who just had a placebo. That's how they come with those figures 65 percent or 95 percent efficiency. Once the vaccine is approved for the general public, everybody receives a real vaccine, no placebos. :)

Now if you mean the nurse who gave patients salt water instead of the vaccine, that happened at the early stages when elderly or other vulnerable people were being vaccinated.

5 hours ago, carlos said:

If you mean the placebos, yes, that's part of the testing before the vaccine is approved. Some of the test subjects receive different doses of the vaccine, while others receive just a placebo.

Keep in mind this took place before the vaccine was made available to the public.  The people receiving placebos knew they could possibly be receiving placebos and that a large group of test subjects would, indeed, be receiving placebos.  This is how all drug testing is done.  It's a necessary part of the steps.

The vaccine was rolled out to the general public after the placebo test phase ended.  It would be unethical and illegal to administer placebo outside of a laboratory study.  

It can be very funny what some people believe.some here believe the vaccine is a guise to initiate people with the mark of 666.i wouldn't be surprise if that nurse believes in her little way she can thwart this global initiation campaign,Lol.

I even see this thing on the internet.alot of people are putting faith in this misguided interpretation of Revelation 13:18. one can only imagine what can come out of false doctrines.