JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Geoffrey W. Jackson: Faithful With Material Things (Luke 16:9)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 938 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

14 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Got it-back channel I have works for now.

It may give some sensitive members here an uneasy feeling to use the term "back-channel".

It is genuinely the "front-channel like all of our material posted for download.  Notice that this is not ripped out of some wierd "foreign" server in China or something.  It is genuine JW website posting.  Notice the URL address.  It starts with the letters...JW.ORG like all of publications.  that is where it is and it is "official"  Not everyone has access to every document or publication at the same time (or ever).

jw.JPG

13 minutes ago, Skye said:

Ha! Now that’s a very interesting explanation of that illustration in Luke 16:1-8 and lessons we can apply today.

Yes

i think bro Jackson applied to the GB

it self 

it was always a bit hard to understand 

now I can see clearly 😃

never jump into conclusions about any ilustration

other Bible translations translated wrongly based upon wrong conclusions 

lesson learned ☺️

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I guess it´s simply the sketch for this specific talk. It has the date.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

7 hours ago, Br. Ice said:

I think it probably is like a program for the morning worship.

So, I'm guessing it outlines the theme, and those that have assignments that morning (e.g. to pray, read the daily text comment and scripture, and the different commenters, etc...)

Any other ideas as to what it is, or could be? @The German

Yes, that's exactly what I am seeing. The 2nd picture is a bit bigger for me. How well organized morning worship is at Bethel. Also for Brothers in the Governing Body.

• 2 weeks later...