JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org Home Page: Should Religion Be Involved in Politics?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 872 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

9 hours ago, Hope said:

The page is always timely. After nearly every big event, the page reflects our/the Bible's take on it 😊

Oops - I forgot to mention that I saw this article on the jw.org homepage either on Tues or Thurs before service.  The AP article was posted yesterday (Saturday). So the jw.org article preceeded the AP article by several days.  That timing was faith-strengthening for me.

17 hours ago, Thesauron said:

These front page articles are usually part of the More Topics article series in JW Library. They are always worth your while to read. Great spiritual food just in time.

I Like to think that these articles, true pearls, are a sort of replacing of the previous magazines for the public.

We can adress people´s attention to these at jw.org instead of a specific magazine.

Easier to read and right to the point.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

• 2 weeks later...