JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Dinosaur Bursts Into the Iconic General Assembly Hall at UN Headquarters in New York

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 915 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/10/1104082

In breach of diplomatic protocol; ‘don’t choose extinction’ dinosaur urges world leaders 

“At least we had an asteroid,” the carnivorous critter warns, referring to the popular theory explaining dinosaurs’ extinction 70 million years ago. “What’s your excuse?” 

This isn’t a slice of real life of course, rather the key computer-generated scene from a new short film launched this Tuesday by the UN Development Programme (UNDP), as the centerpiece of the agency’s ‘Don’t Choose Extinction’ campaign. 

The dinosaur then tells the audience of bewildered diplomats that “it’s time humans stopped making excuses and started making changes” to address the climate crisis.  

An effort in futility. :(

Only Jehovah, via Divine Intervention, can "bring to ruin those ruining the earth".  👍 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

It's all greed and money. I was watching a show about how big corporations have bought up most all the farm land to be in control of the money it generates. They consistently over plant without replenishing the soil which has caused a massive nutritional deficiency. It's a multi billion dollar business but we're more unhealthy than ever. But who cares right, as long as they make billions! Humanity deserves what it gets, Ezekiel 7:1-4 "my eye will not feel sorry for you nor will I feel compassion, I will bring upon you the results of your own ways and you will suffer the consequences of your detestable deeds."

I think of this scripture when I see the horrible things man does. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I must be tired..When I first read this topic title "Dinosaur Bursts Into the Iconic General Assembly Hall at UN Headquarters in New York", I thought it said "Dinosaur bursts into Assembly Hall at Headquarters in New York"! 🐊:wall:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

"Dinosaur Bursts Into the Iconic General Assembly Hall at UN Headquarters in New York"

Did it eat anyone?

Did it just declare Species and Security?

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D