How much time in total do you spend on JWtalk forum each 24 hour day   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Time spent on JWtalk browsing, contributing, moderating et al

• 1 hour or less
    • more than 2 hours
    • more than 3 hours altogether time flies
    • more than 3 hours actively participating and browsing
    • more than 4 hours intermittently
    • more than 5 hours either too free doing moderating work or using a standing desk
  2. 2. Is the time you're on JWtalk well spent

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • I should spend more time on forum
    • I should spend less time

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2022 at 10:30 PM

Starting this poll is proving problematic. Maybe I forgot how to set up a poll. The error message kept telling me to check the values provided on marked tabs. Where is that? I don't see any tabs.

Answer : Ok I manage to get it posted. Apparently I had to fill in the 'content' box. I had to type the title blind because it was not showing up even after I try to 'paste in plain text'. But I got to correct the title eventually. Phew. Silly me.

Still feeling I made some mistakes with the poll. Anyway let us see how the poll goes. Even if it goes awry, I could simply junk it. I think I'm spending way too much time on the forum. 😆

Thanks Brother Tortuga for quick reply. Speedy Gonzales indeed. :scooter:

Edited by happiness IS

https://jwtalk.net/topic/50496-blocked-and-quoted/?do=findComment&comment=855041

I just removed all the non letter words like parentheses, commas etc in the questions and options content.

more than 5 hours either too free, doing moderating work or using a standing desk  (Missing the comma after the word 'free') I don't want the mods to come after me. Saved by a comma, I hope.

I'm glad you were able to figure it out.

I don't have an answer for your poll, I check the forum for several minutes at a time and I do that several times a day. I don't know what the total time is.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

10 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

I do not have courage to click the poll,:nope: because  it would remind me that I spend too much time online...running away scared! :scared: LOL

I have three times as many comments as you have. I definitely spent too much time here..🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Question:

Since the selection boxes allow more than one to be checked ... if a person spends more than 5 hours should they select several options like this

image.png.4dacdfd30c8fde840576e6b4a9bd966e.png

Or is it understood that more than 5 hours includes more than 3 hours?

Also, the "All/ None" option does not seem to fit. How could one spend "1 hour or less" while also spending "more than 2" ?

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

52 minutes ago, Qapla said:

All/ None" option

I not sure where this option came from. I didn't see it when I was setting up the poll. I think I need someone to show me how to do the poll on the forum. I did spend quite a bit of 'injury' time trying to figure how to do it. 

The poll was meant as a measure of the cumulative time spent on the forum. Kinda  hard for me too because I spent a few times in and out of the forum throughout the whole 24 hour period. I think I've a addiction problem. 😁

In conclusion, just pick 1 of the 6 choices. Don't spend too much time calculating the time. 

Edited by happiness IS