JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower not showing in JW Library meetings tab

Screenshot_20211227-121206.thumb.jpg.8efc121614f76e40a1a1121f98898ab0.jpg

We are now in december 2021 and I pressed the meetings tab for February 14-20, 2022. The midweek meeting tab shows the CLM program for that week. But the Watchtower tab doesn't show the article we will be studying that week. I do have the corresponding WT magazine for the month downloaded already. (See image above)

Is there something I can do about this?

Or will it just show up at a later time, and I'm just too early?(January shows up fine, it's when I press february that I get this)

Edited by Br. Ice

Tried it on different devices and with different languages. And I think I understand now what the problem is. 

Downloading the watchtower in the publication tab is separate from the meeting tab. The branch (or those that upload publications to the Jwlibrary) also has to upload the watchtower into the meetings tab, next to the sing to Jehovah book. So, when that is not done for the language you are looking for, it won't show up. That is what I believe happened in my case. Because they show up in January, March, April 2022. February is the only month that is not showing up. 

Edited by Br. Ice

1 hour ago, Br. Ice said:

Tried it on different devices and with different languages. And I think I understand now what the problem is. 

Downloading the watchtower in the publication tab is separate from the meeting tab. The branch (or those that upload publications to the Jwlibrary) also has to upload the watchtower into the meetings tab, next to the sing to Jehovah book. So, when that is not done for the language you are looking for, it won't show up. That is what I believe happened in my case. Because they show up in January, March, April 2022. February is the only month that is not showing up. 

Does that missing Watchtower show up in the "publications" tab  (in other words, has it been downloaded)? Can you  see it or read it in the publication section?