JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

In other news, 6 Ghanaian men, of which 3 are soldiers have been sentences to death for attempting to overthrow the Ghanaian government. 

Ghana coup plot: Soldiers among six sentenced to death by hanging

Ghana is one of the most peaceful countries in Africa. We thought we were immune to such things. Now I guess we aren't.

8 hours ago, Dumma said:

If a anointed one fall out of his transgressions he'll lose God's favor and there's no hope for him either heaven or earth. if he truly repents he'll have the same hope what he had calling for, his hope will not change. same with the Great crowd hope will not change. if you keep it up you will be rewarded according to your calling.

7 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

When that man was reinstated in the congregation, what was his hope? Had he lost the heavenly calling, and had his hope then changed to an earthly eternal life? No, because the earthly hope is not like a second chance perspective.

If he repents after the GT starts, how can he receive a heavenly reward? The 144,000 will be filled.

2 hours ago, LeolaRootStew said:

If he repents after the GT starts, how can he receive a heavenly reward? The 144,000 will be filled.

I see your point.  I’m guessing Jesus knows how to figure that out. And while we have educated guesses even from the slave, that type of detail falls under the now famous category of “We don’t know” lol

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

49 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

I see your point.  I’m guessing Jesus knows how to figure that out. And while we have educated guesses even from the slave, that type of detail falls under the now famous category of “We don’t know” lol

Jehovah already knows the timing of final sealing when everybody are known faithful to the emd. 

3 hours ago, LeolaRootStew said:

3 hours ago, LeolaRootStew said:

still don't know because the sealing for surely stop before the end of GT. recent watchtower study hinted there could be GB during the tribulations to guide us. just before the start of Armegedon they join the heavenly army.

Top UN court says Israel must take ‘all measures’ to prevent genocide in Gaza but stops short of calling for ceasefire

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/top-un-court-says-israel-must-take-all-measures-to-prevent-genocide-in-gaza-but-stops-short-of-calling-for-ceasefire/ar-BB1hiVv7?cvid=9fac95403d4c4733842df423c2e4ffad&ei=11

Pretty much business as usual at the UN.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

18 minutes ago, chuck83 said:

Top UN court says Israel must take ‘all measures’ to prevent genocide in Gaza but stops short of calling for ceasefire

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/top-un-court-says-israel-must-take-all-measures-to-prevent-genocide-in-gaza-but-stops-short-of-calling-for-ceasefire/ar-BB1hiVv7?cvid=9fac95403d4c4733842df423c2e4ffad&ei=11

Pretty much business as usual at the UN.

A command is still coming from 10 horns in order for UN to exercise power. 

1 hour ago, zoebarry said:

I get the feeling that you all think that the UN power that we are waiting to be executed is MILITARILY… that is not necessarily so……

No I don't, I think it'll lose its credibility and atrophy into irrelevance. People won't take them serious again. It's even started a little. Some people have now realized that the UN is just the UK and US tell the rest what to do. 

6 hours ago, LeolaRootStew said:

What I understood is that it wouldn't be regret but fear, even if the person regrets it, Jesus will say, I don't know you!

45 minutes ago, Kwabena said:

No I don't, I think it'll lose its credibility and atrophy into irrelevance. People won't take them serious again. It's even started a little. Some people have now realized that the UN is just the UK and US tell the rest what to do. 

Isn't that the exact opposite of Bible prophecy? 

Rev 17:

not yet arrived; but when he does arrive, he must remain a short while. 11 And the wild beast that was but is not,+ it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction.

12 “The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast. 13 These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. 14 These will battle with the Lamb,+ but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings,+ the Lamb will conquer them.+ Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”+

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Friends, while it may be fun to think about the nearness of 1 Thess 5:3, remember 1 Thess 5:2 that will come as a thief in a night, at a time when you do not expect it, even true christians.

Even the anointed on the earth do not know when the GT will begin. Matt 25:13 "Keep on the watch, therefore, because you know neither the day nor the hour."  They do not know the time they will be sealed and are admonished not to be like the 5 foolish virgins who had to go out and purchase more oil.

Also, Matt 24:40-44. which refers to anointed Christians. 40 "Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken along and the other abandoned. 41 Two women will be grinding at the hand mill; one will be taken along and the other abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. “But know one thing: If the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account, you too prove yourselves ready, because the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it."

At a time you do not think to be it! Regardless of the events, the state of the UN (or the weakness of it), it can come at any time

Edited by Derrick_m

I believe the teeth the UN will gain will be through FINANCIAL control.

We see the programming daily, how they are trying to get everyone ready for CBDCs….. you will not be able to buy or sell anything unless you comply. They will have total control of all financial transactions…. of course, they’re gonna sell it as: “This is helping the environment, your safety, it’ll be total transparency, etc” blah, blah, blah.

Don’t think that cash will not be eliminated!! That is the goal! And we know there is an And we know there is a prophecy to be fulfilled or money, becomes worthless! ………And don’t be so naïve to think that politicians won’t to go for it because of bribes, kickbacks, etc. All those in higher power positions with benefit financially, because they will be able to buy the money at wholesale, but the man below, like you and I, have to buy at retail….

The UN is ultimately the controlling entity of CBDCs…

” He who controls the money, controls everything”,,,,,—Henry Kissinger(a WELL KNOWN globalist)

7 hours ago, Dumma said:

still don't know because the sealing for surely stop before the end of GT. recent watchtower study hinted there could be GB during the tribulations to guide us. just before the start of Armegedon they join the heavenly army.

The Final Seating happens right before the GT; they are taken to heaven right before Armageddon. So if they repent after the 144,000 is sealed, they have lost their position.

39 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

We see the programming daily, how they are trying to get everyone ready for CBDCs….. you will not be able to buy or sell anything unless you compy.

And we know there is a prophecy to be fulfilled or money, becomes worthless! ………

” He who controls the money, controls everything”,,,,,—Henry Kissinger(a WELL KNOWN globalist)

I never made a connection between CBDC and Ezekiel 7:19 , but I think you're onto something there!!!!

In related news ~  a California Senator is proposing speed limiter technology that would reduce a cars acceleration if the driver exceeds 10 miles over the posted speed limit.  Vehicles beginning with 2027 models would be required to have this.  In 2035, there will be no gas powered new cars sold in California.

We can see where this is heading ~  CBDC and EV's  equal  C-O-N-T-R-O-L.

This has been true since antiquity.  Now it's technology driven.

19 hours ago, LeolaRootStew said:

I think you misunderstood. I'm not saying that them being unfaithful means they have to live on earth instead of heaven. I'm saying that if they return to Jehovah during the Great Tribulation it will be too late to be one of the anointed, so that would mean they are part of the great crowd now. Why would they be judged as goats if they repent?

Now I understand you better. Well, since the Bible doesn't comment directly on that, we will have to wait and see. (De 29:29 would apply)

2 hours ago, zoebarry said:

We see the programming daily, how they are trying to get everyone ready for CBDCs….. you will not be able to buy or sell anything unless you comply. They will have total control of all financial transactions…. of course, they’re gonna sell it as: “This is helping the environment, your safety, it’ll be total transparency, etc” blah, blah, blah.

Don’t think that cash will not be eliminated!! That is the goal! And we know there is an And we know there is a prophecy to be fulfilled or money, becomes worthless! ………And don’t be so naïve to think that politicians won’t to go for it because of bribes, kickbacks, etc. All those in higher power positions with benefit financially, because they will be able to buy the money at wholesale, but the man below, like you and I, have to buy at retail….

First - what is a CBDC?

1. What is a central bank digital currency (CBDC)?
A CBDC is a digital form of central bank money that is widely available to the general public.

"Central bank money" refers to money that is a liability of the central bank. In the United States, there are currently two types of central bank money: physical currency issued by the Federal Reserve and digital balances held by commercial banks at the Federal Reserve.

While Americans have long held money predominantly in digital form—for example in bank accounts, payment apps or through online transactions—a CBDC would differ from existing digital money available to the general public because a CBDC would be a liability of the Federal Reserve, not of a commercial bank.

2. Will a U.S. CBDC replace cash or paper currency?
The Federal Reserve is committed to ensuring the continued safety and availability of cash and is considering a CBDC as a means to expand safe payment options, not to reduce or replace them.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/cbdc-faqs.htm

Ther is NO WAY I can imagine the US / UK is going to hand over the control over their financial power to the UN. That would essentially be the end of the US/ UK as a world power. For a historical perspective - look to the UK and the Euro. Did they give up control? No. In fact, they eventually backed out of the whole arrangement. That's the opposite of "giving full control".

EDIT: and as to eliminating cash - well they say they don't want to, but more importantly the US/ UK people in power LOVE cash. It is untraceable and lets them get away with bribes, fraud and even murder. I can't imagine ANY of those corrupt politicians and military commanders volunteering to give up that anonymous ability. For example - https://www.voanews.com/a/south-central-asia_us-reportedly-lost-19-billion-fraud-abuse-afghanistan/6197383.html IF this was all done digitally - that fraud would have been near impossible.

Edit 2: Remember that the Bible prophecy about money has nothing to do with things that happen BEFORE the GT starts, but instead AFTER.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Good, I hate cash

(Tapatalk)

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

5 hours ago, zoebarry said:

I get the feeling that you all think that the UN power that we are waiting to be executed is MILITARILY… that is not necessarily so……

If we try to check our publication on how it portrays the destruction, it will surprise us how the UN will use force. Imagine how the UN can suppress Islamic movements, these people cannot be easily subdue without force.

10 horns are kings with influence and authority in the UN. Because they can grant authority to the wild beast to fulfill Jehovah's word.

30 minutes ago, trottigy said:

First - what is a CBDC?

https://www.federalreserve.gov/cbdc-faqs.htm

Ther is NO WAY I can imagine the US / UK is going to hand over the control over their financial power to the UN. That would essentially be the end of the US/ UK as a world power. For a historical perspective - look to the UK and the Euro. Did they give up control? No. In fact, they eventually backed out of the whole arrangement. That's the opposite of "giving full control".

EDIT: and as to eliminating cash - we'll they say they don't want to, but more importantly the US/ UK people in power LOVE cash. It is untraceable and lets them get away with bribes, fraud and even murder. I can't imagine ANY of those corrupt politicians and military commanders volunteering to give up that anonymous ability. For example - https://www.voanews.com/a/south-central-asia_us-reportedly-lost-19-billion-fraud-abuse-afghanistan/6197383.html IF this was all done digitally - that fraud would have been near impossible.

Central Bank Digital Currency.

I'm not into cryptocurrency anymore. But essentiality its that. It's great for the government because they own the ledger. Bad for people like you and me. No anonymity. But as a whole... crypto I think is trying to steer clear of it. Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDC, USDT, etc, are still traceable but not tied to your SSN like the government could do with a CBDC.

Edited by chuck83

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby