JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

Did anyone else catch the British channel 4 interview where the guy said “Next week starts world war 3 or rather the 3rd week since the attack”?

The interviewer was like “well I hope it’s the one rather than the other you mentioned”

Freudian slip….😳😂

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

Ya, been hearing a lot of talk about WW111, but that's not possible because so many have nuclear capabilities now. We'd just kill everyone off, that's contrary to Jehovah's way of doing things. 

I simply wonder how we're going to get to P&S from here.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

I’m so glad they posted this article. So many evangelicals believe this to be true. I recently talked with a coworker and I asked him what he thought about the conflict and he said “the Bible says that in the end times the nations would come against Israel and start Armageddon. I’m now starting to see how that can happen.” So many people are mislead. I even heard some evangelicals say that the end can’t come until there’s a third temple built 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

I just read this article and the related one about whether or not Israel becoming a nation in 1948 fulfilled Bible prophecy and whether or not the Jews are still God’s chosen people. Many people would erroneously say what the slave had to say was antisemitic but I like how the slave tells it like it is.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

Ya, been hearing a lot of talk about WW111, but that's not possible because so many have nuclear capabilities now. We'd just kill everyone off, that's contrary to Jehovah's way of doing things. 

I simply wonder how we're going to get to P&S from here.

About your last sentence: me too. 

2 minutes ago, truce said:

About your last sentence: me too. 

Maybe the governments will offer a “solution” that they think will lead to peace and security 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

25 minutes ago, MChill14 said:

Com base no seguinte parágrafo de um artigo da WT , podemos concluir que o grito da P&S é uma declaração de que a paz foi alcançada, em vez de expressar um desejo de que isso aconteça?

IMG_9744.png

Only false propaganda ! The world will continue in conflicts and problems,The true peace and security will only be achieved with the coming of the Kingdom of God.

5 hours ago, *Jack* said:

I just read this article and the related one about whether or not Israel becoming a nation in 1948 fulfilled Bible prophecy and whether or not the Jews are still God’s chosen people. Many people would erroneously say what the slave had to say was antisemitic but I like how the slave tells it like it is.

Excellent article!

The modern State of Israel to this day bases its claim to statehood on a UN resolution and what it calls the natural and historic right of the Jewish people. Is it reasonable to expect that the God of the Bible would perform the greatest prophetic miracle in the 20th century in behalf of a people who refuse to give him credit?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20101101/bible-prophecy-modern-state-israel/

7 hours ago, *Jack* said:

Maybe the governments will offer a “solution” that they think will lead to peace and security 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

yep,

thats their modus operandi;

-create/discover and deliver a deadly problem

-offer a solution 

the large majority will consent to anything at any cost including freedom, privacy and moral if life itself is at stake

its Maslows pyramide

Job 2:4

1 hour ago, jps said:

yep,

-offer a solution 

the large majority will consent to anything at any cost including freedom, privacy and moral if life itself is at stake

its Maslows pyramide

That is downright diabolical. And people actually do this garbage. Causing catastrophic damage all for an agenda. I'm truly sick of the mental games that go with this system. I long for simplicity and clarity. That's Jehovah's way, yup I love that ❤ 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

8 hours ago, jps said:

yep,

-offer a solution 

its Maslows pyramide

My thoughts exactly 👍🏾

The World seems to undergo a panic status now of sudden terrorist attacks.

Fear is definatly a word that we will hear a lot in the future.

The year text is super aproppriated ❤️ 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

If the conflict isn.t part of the wild beast particulars in Daniel or Revelation then its in Jesus words "reports of wars."

Side note... Some article or video i.ve seen recently talled about how they would come aboit to proclaim Jesus coming back... Probly some Isreal interpretation...  Jesus said there would be false Christs. Then he said the manor he would return... Flashes of light like lightning.

22 hours ago, Sofia said:

The World seems to undergo a panic status now of sudden terrorist attacks.

Fear is definatly a word that we will hear a lot in the future.

The year text is super aproppriated ❤️ 

True. I reached to my cousin just awhile ago and shes afraid whats happening... I sent her our links. 

How  do we know for sure that P&S will be proclaimed before false religion goes down? Could it be after false religion goes down, but before Armageddon? I’m not saying that it is, but just wondering why it couldn’t? I can’t recall anything explaining why it has to be that way. I know the order of events has been listed many times but how do we know it will be in that exact order? 

Of course if there is no clear proof in scripture I believe it’s always wise to stay with the interpretation of the FS since they have been assigned to do the food preparation. But it seems to be more inference than clear statements. If we’re going to err, best to err on the side of the FS. :)     Either way we have to be ready.    :coffee:

Edited by Pjdriver

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

24 minutes ago, Pjdriver said:

How  do we know for sure that P&S will be proclaimed before false religion goes down? Could it be after false religion goes down, but before Armageddon?

Its worth some research just to solidify the answer but part of it is because Jehovah doesn't take action until Jehovah's Day begins and the declaration of P&S is from Satan, not Jehovah, so it apparently happens before Jehovah starts controlling things as part of his Day.

Destroying BtG is the first step in dismantling Satans world, so obviously Satan wouldn't have the world leaders declare P&S while Jehovah is doing that.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

24 minutes ago, Pjdriver said:

How  do we know for sure that P&S will be proclaimed before false religion goes down? Could it be after false religion goes down, but before Armageddon? I’m not saying that it is, but just wondering why it couldn’t? I can’t recall anything explaining why it has to be that way. I know the order of events has been listed many times but how do we know it will be in that exact order? 

Of course if there is no clear proof in scripture I believe it’s always wise to stay with the interpretation of the FS since they have been assigned to do the food preparation. But it seems to be more inference than clear statements. If we’re going to err, best to err on the side of the FS. :)     Either way we have to be ready.    :coffee:

because this propaganda of peace and security will have the support of Babylon the Great! How could it be declared after Babylon the Great was destroyed? imagine the chaos that the world will go through with the end of false religion, people scared and afraid and leaders hiding, they would not believe in peace and security.

2 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

How  do we know for sure that P&S will be proclaimed before false religion goes down? Could it be after false religion goes down, but before Armageddon? I’m not saying that it is, but just wondering why it couldn’t

I know the feeling… the World is in turmoil and seems almost impossible to believe that P&S will be announced soon. 
specially with so many conflicts ungoing  sponsored by BTG

Remember: things can change suddenly. Remember the news BEFORE and AFTER the pandemic?

What about BEFORE and AFTER 24th feb 22 ( Ukraine invasion) ?

and now look at the news after October 7th.

Seeing it and trusting Jehovah s prophecy makes me believe it’s possible and will happen soon.

It will be a sudden thing just like BTG destruction-Also sudden and effective 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

There are several peace-themed meetings taking place, many private meetings, we will continue to maintain vigilance

Screenshot_20231021-203910.thumb.png.0c348850a39e7273d353650396737279.png

Posted today on Twitter/X 

In conflict, civilians always pay the highest price.

War is not the answer.

We need peace.

Peace for the world.

We need peace now.

3 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

Jehovah given FS a hint what will be the first event before GT. It is written in 1 Thessalonians 5:3 before the sudden destruction(GT) the people must declare "Peace and Security" just like people sleeping at night with full confidence that no thief coming. Then Following the events of GT even we didn't read the exact order of events but we are sure that destruction of BTG take first than Armageddon because BTG will be destroyed by Wild Beast (UN) (Revelation 17:16,17) after that the coalition of nation (Gog of Magog) will attack Jehovah's people resulting to Armageddon. And now as we observed the world event it is really connected. The preaching of hailstone is not yet sure where in GT will happened. We don't know yet. 😉 

Sorry for long post.