JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Bible game questions (quiz)

Peacemaker

Choose any number below

1 : Satan the devil lied in the garden of Eden not so? Can you identify that lie in just one word?

2 : Every living thing on earth undergoes infancy except me, what am I?

3 : Is there anything better than life? Support your answer with a scripture

4 : How would you explain : does JEHOVAH know everything?

5 : there are some persons, they never climb a mountain, but bible record indicated that they descended from a mountain, who are they?

6 : What was the possibility of a cock crowing to the hearing of the whole world?

7 : What would have been the best reply to Satan on the question to Eve : does God really say you must not eat from every tree of the garden? and ........... You certainly will not die?

Anyone gonna get all 7/7? Let's see. 

1 : Satan the devil lied in the garden of Eden not so? Can you identify that lie in just one word?

"Really" ? 

He started his lie with instilling doubt.

2 : Every living thing on earth undergoes infancy except me, what am I?

Adam and Eve ? 

God's loyal love : Ps 63:3

Yes because Jehovah was always here. He saw all, he sees all. He knows what he plans to do for Creation too.

5 : there are some persons, they never climb a mountain, but bible record indicated that they descended from a mountain, who are they?

Jehovah in Exodus 19:18 ?

6 : What was the possibility of a cock crowing to the hearing of the whole world?

Difficult one... Jesus coming ? symbolically with Mark 13:35 ? :D 

7 : What would have been the best reply to Satan on the question to Eve : does God really say you must not eat from every tree of the garden? and ........... You certainly will not die?

Matt 4:10 ?

Edited by Dages

6 hours ago, Dages said:

"Really" ? 

Adam and Eve ? 

Yes because Jehovah was always here. He saw all, he sees all. He knows what he plans to do for Creation too.

Thanks so much brother, you really tried. That's amazing

On 9/7/2022 at 6:47 PM, Peacemaker said:

What would have been the best reply to Satan on the question to Eve : does God really say you must not eat from every tree of the garden? and ........... You certainly will not die?

Who on earth are you, you snake in the grass???? 😁

• 5 months later...
On 9/7/2022 at 10:59 AM, Dages said:

In Eden, only Adam or him and Eve were "the whole world" and so they could ear a cock being the whole world.

Inside the Ark, also Noah and his 7 members were the Whole world so they (the :) whole world) could hear the cock over and over

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 9/7/2022 at 4:59 AM, Dages said:

"Really" ? 

Adam and Eve ? 

6. Could it be that the world is on different time zones and mornings are different in different parts of the world. The cock crows at different times 

On 9/7/2022 at 2:47 AM, Peacemaker said:

"Wow, you talk. I haven't seen that before. Yes, Jehovah said that and we will die. If you want to knwo foryourself, go and ask Jehovah, seeing that you can talk."