JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Looking for a picture

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 548 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

3 minutes ago, henkpc said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGXBt62PU_935-zesVsuP   are you looking for this one? it's from w oct 2015 page 23

Thanks. Is that David or Timothy? 

39 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Also, anyone have a pdf of the Creation book? 

Yes, please 

Edited by Shawnster

2 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Thanks. Is that David or Timothy? 

Since it shows up more than once in the "David" search using the above "Custom search engine" - I would take it that it is, indeed, David

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

3 hours ago, henkpc said:

I use that search engine quite often, it is very handy. Searching "David Stars" helped me find an image that I use in one of my talks.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

52 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Since it shows up more than once in the "David" search using the above "Custom search engine" - I would take it that it is, indeed, David

And yet, the Watchtower article it appears in does not mention David, it mentions Timothy. 

Plus the Society (yes, this is the correct term) consistently depicts David with red hair.  This image is a brunette that lacks a kingly crown 

27 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I use that search engine quite often, it is very handy. Searching "David Stars" helped me find an image that I use in one of my talks.

Outline 23?  That's the one I'm updating 

4 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Outline 23?  That's the one I'm updating

No, #3. I ended up using an image of stars without David.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

12 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

the Society consistently depicts David with red hair.  This image is a brunette that lacks a kingly crown 

Good observation

Peeping Tom Illustration GIF by taxipicturesmatthew jump GIF by Married At First Sight AustraliaSacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Spoiler

Season 3 Episode 24 GIF by The Simpsons

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

16 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Is that David or Timothy? 

12 hours ago, Shawnster said:

And yet, the Watchtower article it appears in does not mention David, it mentions Timothy. 

The official picture description says: "A man in Bible times meditates on a rooftop at night"

7 hours ago, Michał said:

In The brown songbook inside cover was David singing with the harp but I don’t remember stars

In the old Sing Praises song book there indeed had been a picture of David singing with a harp. But the background of the image was a sunset, not night sky with the stars.

Or a sunrise, idk, we will never know.

Edited by Hinata