JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Write a sentence. Variation.

Tronora

Red Delicious  is a type of apple with a red exterior and sweet taste that was first recognized in Madison County, Iowa, in 1872

next word : Madison

Spoiler

image.png.c8e7fdd8b999b662e96a04a828dc49ae.png

Few Americans may realize it, but most conventionally grown apples are drenched in diphenylamine, an antioxidant chemical treatment used to prevent the skin of apples in cold storage from developing brown or black patches known as “storage scald.”

https://www.ewg.org/foodnews/apples.php

Edited by Imagine

I have never been to Madison square garden.

New word: square

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

It is not as hilarious as it is interesting that New York Penn Station is underneath Madison Square Garden

New word: underneath

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Far underneath the ground we walk on, the Earth is covered with tectonic plates.

new word : plates

Spoiler

Scientists think that the crust of the Earth is made up of 6 large (major) tectonic plates and a few smaller ones. These plates fit together like puzzle pieces and float on the partially molten mantle. They slowly move and bump against each other at a rate of a few millimetres to up to 20 cm per year. It is this bumping and rubbing that causes earthquakes and volcanoes.

image.thumb.png.27b62ba9a52757beec77581b1396d27c.png

I can still see the number plates of the car I used to own (I sold it to my neighbour)

New word: number

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

NaNoWriMo means National Novel Writing Month, and is a yearly initiative where the participants finish writing a novel i one month – November.

https://nanowrimo.org/

New word: Novel

(*footnote)

I guess the next person will have to master using two special words in one sentence or their post may go viral.

New word: two

BTW: you should have left your post so this one would make better sense (the above post had set the new word to "master" but had used the word "novel" after it had already been used and updated - thus the "Oops")

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Two Block Haircut is  a men's haircut that features very short, thin, or shaved sides and lower back of the hair accompanied by a longer top.

new word : men

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.07abaeeaa183fec1140b8a68b211c779.png

Side Swept Two Block Haircut

If you are looking for something easy to maintain and style, go for a side swept bang. It has a number of advantages over a long one, as it suits all situations and saves you quite a lot of time on styling in the morning.

Edited by Imagine

2022 marked the first drop in China's total population in 6 decades since the famine of the Great Leap Forward

next word : famine/famines

Spoiler

From 1960–1962, an estimated 30 million people died of starvation in China, more than any other single famine in recorded human history. Most tragically, this disaster was largely preventable.

The Great Leap Forward was a push by Mao Zedong to change China from a predominantly agrarian (farming) society to a modern, industrial society—in just 5 years. It was an impossible goal, of course, but Mao had the power to force the world's largest society to try. The results, unfortunately, were catastrophic.

Edited by Imagine

Who is their homeroom teacher?

new word : teacher/teach

Spoiler

Malaysia

In Malaysia, most government national schools use a homeroom system similar to the Japanese as schools and the school life of students in Malaysia have retained some form of influence from them during the Japanese Occupation.

Students in primary school often stay in the same homeroom from Standard 1 to Standard 6

Edited by Imagine