JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

USA and China

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 439 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hello Jenny, good to see you again.

We have a new circuit overseer, an Australian one, but we overlook that. He said something interesting: "Don't keep looking for gloom reports on social media"

I certainly hope there isn't more outbreak of war for you guys there, or anyone. But realistically the brothers has said, "It's not the Great Tribulation we have to worry about, but the days leading up to the Great Tribulation. "

This was said prior covid. It's certainly proving to be so.

We know, no matter where we are in the world it's going to go from bad to worse.  Please remember sweetheart that Jehovah is close to the brokenhearted, as if he's sitting on a park bench right next to you, whether it be in a prison cell, hospital bed, or of we are finding essentials hard to get. Keep looking to brothers and sisters in countries like Venezuela, Russia, Eritrea and many more, if they can do it and do it well, you and I can too,

Focus on the positive, not what may or may not happen because often the fear of anticipation is worse than the actual event ... IF it happens.

Love you Jenny. Xxx

Edited by Brother_Bliss

Removed excessive white space

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Wow your message @Stormswifthit the nail to my heart. I remember that bro Herd said that in a talk . We shouldnt fear the Great tribulation itself. Its the days leading up to it. Im literally brokenhearted these days and one of your message is the answer of my prayer. 

@NielI thank Jehovah for answering my prayer and that He really  wants to help those who are anxious and to those who have pain in their heart.  

Interesting documentary that I watched last night. It seems that war is likely in this regiion . 

According to Kevin Rudd, former prime minister of Australia,  that   2-5 countries will get involve including my country, Philippines. 

If US, China and Japan will engage in war, it will cause economic recession then depression to the world. 

It may or may not happen, nevertheless  we cant stop the fulfillment of prophecy which is the fall of this current , wicked system of things .   

On 2/2/2023 at 5:58 PM, JennyM said:

I remember that bro Herd said that in a talk . We shouldnt fear the Great tribulation itself. Its the days leading up to it.  

Does anyone know what talk this was?

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

And how about that weird balloon that was over the US and got shot down yesterday 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_China_balloon_incident

It is weird that that ballon incident came on the news after I posted my other news. It seems that they read my post first and got jealous and posted the ballon news to throw my news off.

1 hour ago, Dustparticle said:

It seems that they read my post first and got jealous and posted the ballon news to throw my news off.

I hate when that happens   :cry:

Further "balloon news"  .    .     It's reported that China gave the green light to shoot it down , having accomplished the mission.   :popcorn:

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

And how about that weird balloon that was over the US and got shot down yesterday 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_China_balloon_incident

I wonder if the US had thought about hitting it with a laser to fry the electronics and then deny any knowledge of it...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Then he said to them: “Nation will rise balloons against nations, and balloons against kingdoms. There will be great balloons, and in one place after another flying objects and unidentified objects; and these will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs. Lukish 21:10,11

:lol1:

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Then he said to them: “Nation will rise balloons against nations, and balloons against kingdoms. There will be great balloons, and in one place after another flying objects and unidentified objects; and these will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs. Lukish 21:10,11

:lol1:

Is it just popped up in your mind bro?😆 or is it floating in your mind? 😆

7 minutes ago, jrnievas said:

Is it just popped up in your mind bro?😆 or is it floating in your mind? 😆

it ballooned...

9 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Most likely this campaign will happen in the beginning the GT after BG is destroyed. Just telling the nations that BG is destroyed and you are next.

Makes sense.. because the next verse says, it will lead to KOTN ends and theres no helper.