JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Earthquakes In One Place After Another...

https://www.postguam.com/news/local/magnitude-earthquake-miles-northeast-of-guam-felt-on-the-island/article_0cf6b574-ab15-11e8-ae22-a36140ab7345.html

https://www.guampdn.com/story/news/2018/08/29/earthquake-rocks-marianas/1126907002/

Students “Drop, Cover and Hold On,” as they participate in the Great ShakeOut earthquake drill at Pedro C. Lujan Elementary in Barrigada on Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017.

RICK CRUZ/PDN

An earthquake centered east-northeast of Anatahan in the Northern Mariana Islands rocked the region this morning at 8:35 a.m., the U.S. Geological Survey states.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

This is pretty cool, where did you find this site.  It's interesting how the man is describing each quake and where it can affect worldwide.    Man, the people are so blind not to see ALL these earthquakes happening minutes apart to days, weeks and years.  Japan last night was really devastated by it.  I hope none of our brothers got killed in it but we don't know.  The destruction is massive.  Hills like mountains with forests of trees all looked like match sticks on the bottom.   I remember back in 76, I was living in San Fernando, CA., my dog woke me up, it was around 5am, howling, just howling, next thing I knew I had been in bed and then I was on the floor.  The floor was swaying, the walls, the pool outside my slider door, had waves in it.   I was scared out of my wits!  I had never been in actually earthquake before.  My aunt helped me get up, and we stood under the door and then we both went outside the house with my dog.  He just kept howling.   So were all the other dogs on the street.   I wasn't in the truth back then and I was scared!   Just the year before or in 74, California, had experience one of their major earthquakes.   My aunt said, this isn't a earthquake, this is nothing... it was just a aftershock.   Just the same, though it wasn't a killer quake, it was scary!     This video above where all those pink circles of earthquakes that have come and now gone and still more to come.  Wow!   There's more activity now being so close to the end.... 

21 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

There's more activity now being so close to t

Hi Lisa..This is Dutchsinse on YouTube..He does forcasting to help save lives. I learned about it on this thread..If you go to https://youtu.be/AIvkBBAubVU

you will see the above forcast and if you tap the curved arrow at the top right of the video you can save the link..I use Clipper app for Android. There is at least one update a day and I always save the last one in my clipper and erase the previous one... 😎

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/race-to-find-survivors-after-deadly-japan-earthquake-landslides

There are 11 dead, but many may still be trapped under housing covered by landslides.  Still, for such a large quake, it is thankfully a low death rate, combined with the other natural disaster typhoon Jebi a couple of days before.

An aerial photo shows landslides that seem to be happened by the earthquake in Atsuma Town, Hokkaido on Sep.6, 2018.

As Jesus prophecied according to Matthew's account . Earthquakes in one place after the other. Luke further added the words "great earthquakes" 

I was particularly interested in Ecuador as our daughter and husband served there a while as needs-greater's. 

In Alausi are a couple of really hard working pioneers Bill Briggs and his wife (who uses several names according to what she I wearing) . I used to follow them on Instagram. Actually now would be a good time to do so again for some great pictures as Bill is a great photographer. 

Screenshot_20180907-054816.png

Screenshot_20180907-055135.png

Hebrews 10:25 …. encouraging one another...even more as you see the day drawing near.