my guess

Jesus - eisnftjp

Paul - INTJ

Timothy - ISFP

Peter - ESFP

Daniel - INFJ

David - ENFP

Who else?

Could you perhaps do us a favour and explain what this is about? Personally, I don't understand a thing of what you wrote. What is MBTI? What is eisnftjp? What is INTJ? What is…?

"In personality typology, the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions."

It is a self examination, not an examination of someone else.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 3/16/2023 at 12:07 PM, Tortuga said:

"In personality typology, the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions."

It is a self examination, not an examination of someone else.

1 hour ago, Imagine said:

image.thumb.png.c6963ae9691d8676725c4a24742557e9.png

image.thumb.png.c396c0ee4fda2420b18ed987eadc7473.png

Well, you learn something every day! I didn't know anything about those. Thank you for your explanation.

On 3/17/2023 at 12:02 AM, Sheep said:

INTJ?

image.png.84916d56c22fcff1cf8a51f6c2539d50.png

An Architect (INTJ) is a person with the Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These thoughtful tacticians love perfecting the details of life, applying creativity and rationality to everything they do. Their inner world is often a private, complex one.

Edited by Imagine

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

Well, I think I'm going to unsubscribe from this topic. I don't get all these short forms. I'm ootwr. (out of touch with reality)

You’re itwr (in touch with reality)

because these mbti results often differ from people's true selves.

But young people in Korea are suddenly obsessed with MBTI so I thought it'd be fun to guess the mbti results of Bible characters! 

17 hours ago, Hotteok said:

young people in Korea are suddenly obsessed with MBTI

I guess no one here is obsessed with this since, before it was posted in this thread, I had never heard of MBTI ... 

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by Late Night with Seth MeyersNo Way GIF by GEICOJimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Like Imagine quite correctly understood

Hot Tea Drinking GIF by Celebs Go DatingTea Time Cup GIF by Design Museum Gentspitting spit take GIF by HULU

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I guess its true in some places here in the US too as many of my young witness friends use the test also, myself included. As a teen I was INFJ, and now I am ENFJ adult. I have to say for me it is very accurate, but not for the same reasons! 😅

I actually took the test from a book when I was 14 years old, as a way to decide a career path while being homeschooled. The book is called "Do What You Are". It told me the best jobs that would work with my personality, and it was spot on! I enjoy the work that I do. 

9781925322965.jpg

15 minutes ago, Skyler said:

I was INFJ, and now I am ENFJ adult.

image.png.8b9fe3af366bce64bace9f2542a20245.png

Spoiler

image.png.90841bba5cd0fabae5a6151e2d6ad5f4.png

Health care careers are a wonderful opportunity for INFJs to combine their deep caring for the welfare of other people with their often formidable intellectual capabilities. Many INFJs enjoy the sciences and find it extremely satisfying to put their scientific knowledge to use in helping others.

3 hours ago, Qapla said:

I guess no one here is obsessed with this since, before it was posted in this thread, I had never heard of MBTI ... 

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/22/asia/south-korea-mbti-personality-test-dating-briggs-myers-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

How Koreans fell in love with an American World War II era personality test

Excerpts from the article reads:

“The MBTI is a personality test, known formally as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, that divides people into 16 ‘types’ – each of which is assigned psychological traits and a four-letter code. The test was created by two Americans who saw it as a way of matching women to jobs during World War II. It has drifted in and out of fashion ever since, gaining popularity in the 1990s as a career counseling tool in colleges and offices.

“But its most recent surge in popularity is among hip young South Koreans, for whom knowing your MBTI type has become the latest craze – particularly when it comes to dating. Rather than waste time with more traditional ways of finding a partner, some diehard believers of this younger generation, mostly in their 20s and 30s, are using the MBTI to cut to the chase – and rule out personalities deemed incompatible.”

A Witness probably wouldn’t use this in the ways described in the above article, such as trying to predict people. Nontheless, many do use it and know what their type is — it is a nice conversation starter. And I have firm reasons to believe that MBTI is famous even outside here, as often, when I talk with other people on the Internet, many (though not all) are indeed aware of their “MBTI” and like to talk about it.

Maybe one day you are out in the field and you are with a young brother or a sister, maybe you could ask them what their “MBTI” is — it could be a nice way to know more about them.

If you are curious, by the way — I am “ISFJ.” I say undoubtedly it is the best personality ever.

1 hour ago, Hinata said:

ISFJ

image.png.e9d57ba13815c40b63fd8f8009d11d21.png 

Indeed you are Br. Min Woo. Wonderful to have a brother like you around. You must be a real joy to have in a congregation. I always feel so comfortable interacting with you via this forum and you're so generous with your time and energy. 

Edited by Imagine