JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

5 hours ago, bohemian said:

Ha Ha.

The joke was on me!

I POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD!

It was supposed to be in the picture thread.  Silly me.

:lol:

"I started a joke
Which started the whole world crying
But I didn't see
That the joke was on me, oh no…"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3kBDtjRtB0

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFx0NCnjGhY

Best Father Daughter Dance - Polka - Roll Out The Barrel. 

The father is a such a fantastic dancer. Why are men such good dancers!!!

Edited by happiness IS

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

Why don't "half joking" and "half wit" mean the same thing??

Someone can say they were half joking but they get upset if you call them a half wit....

🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...

A local church needed to repainted on the outside and so it call for tenders. 2 guys from the congregation put in a low bid and won the tender. They started painting from the ground up to the spire. As they went up they realized they didn’t have enough paint and so they started to water it down. By the time they got to the spire the paint was so thin it did nothing. Just then a sudden thunder storm came with fierce rain and washed all the paint off the church. Suddenly a voice came from the cloud, “ Repaint and thin no more!”

Monica goes to the local newspaper office to post an ad in the "Deaths" column as her hubby has died. The receptionist gives her the form to fill in. She writes "Fred's dead" and hands the form back. "The first 5 words are free, so do you want to add anything?" says the receptionist. Monica scribbles three extra words and hands it back. It now reads "Fred's dead, whippets for sale"

Edited by bohemian

George goes to the monumental mason's to order a headstone for his recently deceased wife. The mason asks him if he would like an inscription on the stone. "She was Thine" he says.

A couple of weeks later he goes back to look at the finished headstone, and the inscription reads "She was Thin". "It' no good - you've missed out the 'E'" he says. The mason is most apologetic and promises to have the inscription corrected later that day. George goes back later to find the amended inscription now reads "Eeee, She was Thin!"

• 2 weeks later...

A guy takes his parrot to the veterinarian's office because he's stopped eating and is losing weight quickly.

The doctor examined the bird and told the owner that the birds beak has grown out of alignment so the top beak doesn't meet the bottom, so the bird can no longer chew his food. But the doctor said that he could file the beak and reshape it and that would solve the problem.

The man ask "how much would the procedure cost?"

The doctor said "$500"

The man said "I'm not going to pay $500 for something that simple, I'll do it myself"

The doctor said "I guess you can do it but be gentle and careful when you are filing the beak."

A week later the doctor runs into the guy at the market, so he asked him how his parrot is. The man said "oh, the bird died"

The doctor was surprised and asked him what happened?

The man said "I don't know, I was very careful when I filed the bird's beak, I gently reshaped them and they were meeting just right, but when I took him out of the vise he was dead"