JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Broadcasting February 2024

30 minutes ago, rocket said:

After eight years in the world my youngest son is making a determined and serious effort to return to Jehovah, so this Broadcast is much appreciated food at the right time.

I'm so very happy to hear this, Lynn... may Jehovah bless you and your family with love and success! ❤️ 

10 hours ago, rocket said:

After eight years in the world my youngest son is making a determined and serious effort to return to Jehovah, so this Broadcast is much appreciated food at the right time.

My dear brother, me and my wife are praying for him.

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

What a great broadcasting program! I experienced the whole range of emotions: enthusiastic, fascinated, touched... Almost all broadcasting programs make me cry at some point, but this one made me cry in several parts. Fortunately, I know myself and never start the video without having some tissues ready first.

Chrissy :wave:

On 2/6/2024 at 10:01 AM, Bosko said:

Still to come this month ...

Morning worships:

Donald Gordon

Jonathan Smith

Kenneth Godburn (maybe first time to see him in the morning worship)

Gage Fleegle 

Code will be jwbvod24 not 099

Donald Gordon: “Pay Constant Attention to . . . Your Teaching” (1 Tim. 4:16)

Kenneth Godburn: Listen With Mildness (Jas. 1:19-21) on jwbvod24.

Enjoy.

12 minutes ago, jwhess said:

As a side point to Tortuga.  Did you ever find out if it was Br. Godburn who gave that "Believe the Love" talk?

No, I don't know who gave that talk.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 7:27 AM, Parale said:

For example the video dramatisation highlighting lessons from the life of John the Baptist was evidently filmed in 2022 - so between 13 to 25 months ago, or in round terms, basically at least one year before the 15 December 2023 GB Update regarding beards.

2022 Yeartext: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2022240#h=2-3

image.png.394e33e2c3f095fae2accde4ae25bac7.png

Wow, I didn't notice this detail!