JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March 2024 Broadcasting

17 minutes ago, Araujo JW said:

Mes conjectures sont que l'affaire sera liée au Mémorial de la mort de Jésus. Et il y aura une nouvelle vidéo de la série Imitate Their Faith et peut-être une vidéo de la chanson finale qui sera chantée aux Conventions.

I validate your program brother Cristina, I like it a lot a lot. 

I tell myself that the Memorial will perhaps be the subject of the next GB Update. For Mars: I would like a topic on neutrality, yet another urgent reminder to stay out of conflicts that are spreading and becoming generalized. Or a program that helps us with the health, climate and food challenges that threaten our life and our balance in terms of applying Matthew 6:33.

Whatever the theme, we're still going to enjoy it.

It should be a member of the GB. It seems to me that it’s been a long time since we last heard from Brother Lösch. If it's him : there will surely be an allusion or a subject about 'TIME '. Eternity is his specialty and I love him as well as I love it!

@Sofia, you know what I'm waiting for you, beloved Sister... Tik Tok, Tic Tac...😘

I also agree it would most likely be centered around the memorial but I don't expect the main talk to be about the memorial, since we will have the special morning worship program on the day of the memorial to address that. Also, the convention song will likely be released in the April or May Broadcast. 

3 hours ago, truce said:

I also agree it would most likely be centered around the memorial but I don't expect the main talk to be about the memorial, since we will have the special morning worship program on the day of the memorial to address that. Also, the convention song will likely be released in the April or May Broadcast. 

In the last morning worship on the day of the commemoration, they passed the biblical reading with some beautiful images that had not been presented before. The reading concluded when Jesus is arrested and his disciples abandon him. I wonder if this year they will pass what follows the story and if we will see unpublished illustrations again. I’m anxious.

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

😁

IMG_2954.jpeg

I combined this song with beautiful images of Jesus, if anyone would like to see it, I share the public link:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAF8tKvpiXY/7hgY6oOCsK33Q0iXGSbUnQ/watch?utm_content=DAF8tKvpiXY&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

19 minutes ago, Ezequiel said:

J'ai combiné cette chanson avec de belles images de Jésus, si quelqu'un souhaite la voir, je partage le lien public :

https://www.canva.com/design/DAF8tKvpiXY/7hgY6oOCsK33Q0iXGSbUnQ/watch?utm_content=DAF8tKvpiXY&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source= éditeur

Very nice of you, Ezequiel

On 2/29/2024 at 7:18 PM, Ezequiel said:

I combined this song with beautiful images of Jesus, if anyone would like to see it, I share the public link:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAF8tKvpiXY/7hgY6oOCsK33Q0iXGSbUnQ/watch?utm_content=DAF8tKvpiXY&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

please, can you share with me?

1 hour ago, Ezequiel said:

Its a public link, anyone can use It. Sorry i not understand you, 😅

I think he was asking for a link to download the video. He would rather keep his own personal copy of it. There doesn't seem to be a link for downloading.

Edited by Sheep

5 hours ago, Sheep said:

I think he was asking for a link to download the video. He would rather keep his own personal copy of it. There doesn't seem to be a link for downloading.

O yeah, sure. Send me a personal message. 

😊

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Removed email for cyberspace safety