JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March 2024 Broadcasting

2 hours ago, truce said:

Br Schafer was right. There is actually only one hope of everlasting life as mentioned in Ephesians. Some of us have the hope of everlasting life in heaven; many others here on earth. So there is actually only one true Christian hope: the hope of everlasting life, but the destination differs. 

Having had both hopes, I know the difference. 

6 hours ago, bystander said:

Having had both hopes, I know the difference. 

I try to see it from your own point of view. However, the Bible never speaks of two hopes, and the Bible is never wrong. It actually says there is one Lord, one faith, one hope, one baptism. The one hope is the hope of everlasting life. Whether it is in heaven or on earth is a different matter. If you listen to the memorial talk outline, it doesn't say there are two hopes. It says christians have one hope but different destinations or destinies.

Edited by truce

After a few months of stunning new adjustments to our Bible believes it’s so refreshing to have a broadcasting that gives us hope.

dont give up! Even if we expect the end of this system for decades ago.

Study the Bible, study prophecies and built up faith and trust in the future. That’s hope.

Also built up faith and trust in Jehovah while in suffering 

We feel His merciful help in all our trials 

that also gives us hope.

While the World is falling apart Jehovah s people is keep building structures to help our worship 

What a contrast! Building for the future 

that gives us hope as well

Thank you 🌺🥰❤️

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

10 hours ago, Sofia said:

After a few months of stunning new adjustments to our Bible believes it’s so refreshing to have a broadcasting that gives us hope.

dont give up! Even if we expect the end of this system for decades ago.

Study the Bible, study prophecies and built up faith and trust in the future. That’s hope.

Also built up faith and trust in Jehovah while in suffering 

We feel His merciful help in all our trials 

that also gives us hope.

While the World is falling apart Jehovah s people is keep building structures to help our worship 

What a contrast! Building for the future 

that gives us hope as well

Thank you 🌺🥰❤️

I loved your observations and reflections on the impact of this broadcast.

On 3/8/2024 at 8:34 PM, Korotkiy said:

image.png.95cb69517339b8763fd6895e3b8d1c5b.png

Of course, it can save time, but reduce staff.  

I did a AI test on the following images:

Test 1

20240229_055332.thumb.jpg.87360485d1281c7b66886f82f8c57e1a.jpg

The results are as follows for test 1 image:

image.png.3a4f2b7f92b4f4a48fe445c55a77ae13.png

Test 2

Untitled.thumb.png.afef49013cdd26b34109d9a2d544d3f5.png

Here is the results for test 2 image:

image.png.74e1b9e5a022d3f787e7cbf227d6c179.png

The first picture is the original picture file, and the second picture is the same picture which I took a screen shot of the original picture and inserted in the Paint and saved the file. However the results are different and it is the same picture but we get two different results where the original picture has more of the AI score then the copy.

So while the results are correct that I personally took that image, however, by me just copy and pasting makes it more human. 🤣

It is probably off topic, but if I use Windows Photos to crop a picture or straighten a snapshot or tone down the glare, does it become an AI created picture?
I believe not. Your intelligence is not 'artificial'.

Old (Downunder) Tone

4 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

I believe not. Your intelligence is not 'artificial'. emoji41.png

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Maybe they should run Br. Jackson's photo throught the AI test.  I did all three to my daughters photo.

On 3/8/2024 at 9:53 AM, Dages said:

My daughter noticed this too. It's a possibility. We use any possible means and AI art quality has been improving a lot.

It is definitely an A.I. generated graphic....

https://stock.adobe.com/images/two-person-on-a-top-of-mountain-peak-visualization-of-team-success-generative-ai/591194020

On 3/8/2024 at 9:34 AM, Korotkiy said:

Of course, it can save time, but reduce staff.  

I don't believe it was 'created' by any Bethelite, but is simply a stock image that the Origanisation has paid to use - see above link. The Organisation has used stock images and videos for many years now.

On 3/8/2024 at 9:31 AM, Korotkiy said:

It is very looks like AI generated graphic are used first time in JW Broadcasting...

There was also the 4th picture in the Polycrisis list that is AI generated....

https://www.freepik.com/premium-photo/group-refugees-going-other-country-generative-ai_41441078.htm

image.thumb.png.4aae99dad8d7b5eccfc726c401e7a4fd.png

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Parale said:

Leon and Ruby Weaver, Jr

In 2013 we were visiting some friends in Texas, USA. They offered to let us stay with them but we decided to stay in a hotel so we could come and go anytime we wanted without bothering them. We found out later that brother and sister Weaver were staying with them at the same time...:wall:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

In 2013 we were visiting some friends in Texas, USA. They offered to let us stay with them but we decided to stay in a hotel so we could come and go anytime we wanted without bothering them. We found out later that brother and sister Weaver were staying with them at the same time...:wall:

You didn't miss anything they go to sleep early 🤣