JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March 2024 Broadcasting

On March 9, 2024, our assembly will host a Circuit Assembly Program With Circuit Overseer. “Eagerly Wait for Jehovah”! (PSALOM 130:6) Ukraine. Zoom (because of the war there are no mass events in the country)

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/2023-2024-Circuit-Assembly-Program-With-Circuit-Overseer/

Edited by Andrey

15 minutes ago, Andrey said:

Le 9 mars 2024, notre assemblée organisera un programme d'assemblage de circonscription avec un surveillant de circonscription. « Attendez Jéhovah avec impatience » ! (PSALOM 130 : 6) Ukraine. Zoom (en raison de la guerre, il n'y a pas d'événements de masse dans le pays)

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/2023-2024-Circuit-Assembly-Program-With-Circuit-Overseer/

Jehovah will make you all happy and united on Zoom, even if you find yourself alone in front of the screen. The holy spirit infiltrates wherever Jehovah wills and will offer you the comfort you all need🥰

17 minutes ago, Dages said:

Frère Jason m'a rendu très ému... 

Daaviiiiiiiid, you don't say enough but enough to feed my frustration which has to wait a day to be fed😊

Is the song pretty, sad or catchy? This will perhaps give me an idea of the theme covered, at least it will make me look...

35 minutes ago, Andrey said:

On March 9, 2024, our assembly will host a Circuit Assembly Program With Circuit Overseer. “Eagerly Wait for Jehovah”! (PSALOM 130:6) Ukraine. Zoom (because of the war there are no mass events in the country)

In my congregation, Circuit Assembly "Enter Into God's Rest!" (Увійдіть у Божий відпочинок) will be held on April 21 in the Kingdom Hall.

4 minutes ago, Andrey said:

Brother John, I too am looking at your PM and I don't see anything (red arrow). 🤣🤣🤣 What is a PM?

Безымянный.jpg

a PM is a "Private Message" directed only to the named recipient.  No one else can see it or read it.

The message I sent is simply a reminder of the reason for the computer codes and JW-Talk's decision to refrain from publicly sharing this data.  Here is what I wrote (approximatetly)...

"...the organization takes each broadcast or morning worship or video and loads the finished product into the servers.  Some servers are owned and operated by the Watchtower Society and some are owned and operated by the commercial server world.  These loaded packages are stored und a down-loadable URL code that you see at the top of your monitor or display.  This internet code directs your computer to the source of the code and makes that item available to you.

Eventually, when the video is placed world-wide and at a time the organization has chosen, they link that code to an announcement that the video can be viewed or downloaded.  If yoou happen to know the advanced code, you can download the video earlier by just using the same code that the organization does.  Many years ago, some of the brothers and sisters learned the code.  For those publishers, the only thing that changes each month is the 3-digit code in the middle if the URL address.  I simply shared that code.  If you do not know the whole URL you can't use the code for anything.

The video has been loaded into the servers (around 150 akamai servers are distributing the video plus the original Watchtower servers).  So the public will be able to see the bradcast in about 4-8 hours, usually before supper time.

This website (JW-Talk) has decided that the use of this code is not productive in getting the message to the world-wide brotherhood.  They asked us to stop presenting the URL on the publicly viewed pages. "

9 minutes ago, jwhess said:

a PM is a "Private Message" directed only to the named recipient.  No one else can see it or read it.

The message I sent is simply a reminder of the reason for the computer codes and JW-Talk's decision to refrain from publicly sharing this data.  Here is what I wrote (approximatetly)...

"...the organization takes each broadcast or morning worship or video and loads the finished product into the servers.  Some servers are owned and operated by the Watchtower Society and some are owned and operated by the commercial server world.  These loaded packages are stored und a down-loadable URL code that you see at the top of your monitor or display.  This internet code directs your computer to the source of the code and makes that item available to you.

Eventually, when the video is placed world-wide and at a time the organization has chosen, they link that code to an announcement that the video can be viewed or downloaded.  If yoou happen to know the advanced code, you can download the video earlier by just using the same code that the organization does.  Many years ago, some of the brothers and sisters learned the code.  For those publishers, the only thing that changes each month is the 3-digit code in the middle if the URL address.  I simply shared that code.  If you do not know the whole URL you can't use the code for anything.

The video has been loaded into the servers (around 150 akamai servers are distributing the video plus the original Watchtower servers).  So the public will be able to see the bradcast in about 4-8 hours, usually before supper time.

This website (JW-Talk) has decided that the use of this code is not productive in getting the message to the world-wide brotherhood.  They asked us to stop presenting the URL on the publicly viewed pages. "

Brother John thank you very much. I use an online translator and it is very hard for me to grasp the thought sometimes, and if there are abbreviations (Abbreviation) I just make guesses of the words by context. Or I don't understand what is being written at all. So it would be easier if sometimes in brackets write the full text denoting abbreviations (if it is important) Thanks again for the clarification. :thumbsup:

Beautiful song in this month's broadcast. It's called Feed My Faith. If you would like, an unofficial mp3 version of it is now in my song collection, free for the taking! (If you don't already have the link, send me a PM.)

Oh yes, the March Broadcast is now public:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/StudioMonthlyPrograms/pub-jwb-110_1_VIDEO

20 hours ago, bystander said:

Brother Schafer, there are 2 hopes, not just 1. 

Br Schafer was right. There is actually only one hope of everlasting life as mentioned in Ephesians. Some of us have the hope of everlasting life in heaven; many others here on earth. So there is actually only one true Christian hope: the hope of everlasting life, but the destination differs. 

44 minutes ago, truce said:

Br Schafer was right. There is actually only one hope of everlasting life as mentioned in Ephesians. Some of us have the hope of everlasting life in heaven; many others here on earth. So there is actually only one true Christian hope: the hope of everlasting life, but the destination differs. 

And there are two things that feed or encourage that hope.  [1] the truths from God's word and [2] our Christian endurance.

1 minute ago, jwhess said:

And there are two things that feed or encourage that hope.  [1] the truths from God's word and [2] our Christian endurance.

I love talking about the heavenly hope. I would create a separate thread for that, but I believe the topic is well-worn and has been exhausted on this forum. 

22 hours ago, bystander said:

Brother Schafer, there are 2 hopes, not just 1. 

Just to add that I thought that Brother Schafer would be one of the first of the responsible brothers to don facial hair. I half-expected him to show up with a gingerly beard. Expectation postponed makes the heart sick. 

21 minutes ago, truce said:

Just to add that I thought that Brother Schafer would be one of the first of the responsible brothers to don facial hair. I half-expected him to show up with a gingerly beard. Expectation postponed makes the heart sick. 

We never can tell… it seems that this broadcasting was filmed in 2023

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”