JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2024 July Monthly Broadcast

It is only 6 more days.  Do we have a guess on who the presenter / chairman will be?  GB or Helper.  One or two presenters?  New original song?

Will there be any comment on the August Watchtower?  It begins the third month of the Regional Conventions.

Additional news on JWs in prison?

In recent months there have been very few programs presented by the brothers of the Governing Body. A tendency to pass the baton ?

If Brother Noumair is at the helm I would be delighted with the trip.

I think they'll keep the W issue under wraps until September or until the next GB Update. They didn't talk about it in the last one even though they could tell us in a sentence or two that this delay was going to be resolved. So..🤷‍♀️

My menu for next Monday has already been served but if there is any spare I would like some :

- Dramas and tensions in the world ? Don't let yourselves be frightened, manipulated, politicized.

-Reminder: neutrality, our precious unity, not letting the spirit of the world enter our congregations, solidarity in times of distress, absolute trust in Jehovah.

-Priority: preaching (formal and informal), door-to-door activity. A circuit overseer said how worried he was about it. In his territory, the brothers and sisters come up against the obstacle, they do not support this activity.

News from the world: I would like to hear about our dear brothers in Israel, I would like us to be told beautiful  stories between brothers of Jewish and Arab origin, how they deal with this horrible war, how they show the whole world that with the teaching and love of Jehovah hatred of neighbor disappears from all dictionaries

Song: I would like happy lyrics that cajole, that tell us: courage, it’s coming very soon. And even if it's in 5 or 10 years (personally I don't believe it for a second but everything is possible with our God) you have to live as if it were tomorrow.

48 minutes ago, Dolce vita said:

Song: I would like happy lyrics that cajole, that tell us: courage, it’s coming very soon. And even if it's in 5 or 10 years (personally I don't believe it for a second but everything is possible with our God) you have to live as if it were tomorrow.

There are some songs that are yet to be used, many are about Paradise, so I hope we get one of them.

9 hours ago, Dolce vita said:

In recent months there have been very few programs presented by the brothers of the Governing Body. A tendency to pass the baton ?

If Brother Noumair is at the helm I would be delighted with the trip.

I think they'll keep the W issue under wraps until September or until the next GB Update. They didn't talk about it in the last one even though they could tell us in a sentence or two that this delay was going to be resolved. So..🤷‍♀️

My menu for next Monday has already been served but if there is any spare I would like some :

- Dramas and tensions in the world ? Don't let yourselves be frightened, manipulated, politicized.

-Reminder: neutrality, our precious unity, not letting the spirit of the world enter our congregations, solidarity in times of distress, absolute trust in Jehovah.

-Priority: preaching (formal and informal), door-to-door activity. A circuit overseer said how worried he was about it. In his territory, the brothers and sisters come up against the obstacle, they do not support this activity.

News from the world: I would like to hear about our dear brothers in Israel, I would like us to be told beautiful  stories between brothers of Jewish and Arab origin, how they deal with this horrible war, how they show the whole world that with the teaching and love of Jehovah hatred of neighbor disappears from all dictionaries

Great points! 
I agree with them all

I believe this July broadcast has been recorded months ago… unless the host has a beard 😂

neutrality is a worldwide need yes.

Too many elections this year and some political shifts in western countries. 
We may have new episodes from the series: 

life as teenager

iron sharpens iron 

where are they now

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

49 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Less than 2 days to go.  I wonder if there will be another explanation, clarification or enhancement in this month's presentation.  We are having to move quickly to keep up now.

I think this broadcast announces that the previous broadcast/updates about beards and slacks were deep fake videos and the suggested dress code hasn't changed...

:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

I think this broadcast announces that the previous broadcast/updates about beards and slacks were deep fake videos and the suggested dress code hasn't changed...

:lol1:

I think we have gone past that by now until we review some reminders in a future WT Study. 

• rocket pinned this topic

Beautiful broadcast. Very refreshing to review how our thinking ability when train and guided by the HOLY SCRIPTURES leads to good results in life. The drama on Rebecca was captivating. The quality of the video and sound effects draws your attention easily. Much better than those dark sad videos in the past. I’ll be reviewing this material multiple times this month. Than to Jehovah and his organization. 

3 hours ago, Alikay said:

Beautiful broadcast. Very refreshing to review how our thinking ability when train and guided by the HOLY SCRIPTURES leads to good results in life. The drama on Rebecca was captivating. The quality of the video and sound effects draws your attention easily. Much better than those dark sad videos in the past. I’ll be reviewing this material multiple times this month. Than to Jehovah and his organization. 

I was waiting for another video in the Imitate Their Faith series. I was happy to know it's about Rebecca. I'm curious to see the dramatization and the lessons we can learn.

Spoiler

Rebecca wears a nice piercing in her nose like her mother as well

Spoiler

Host is Paul Gillies

He has an interesting accent. Is he Irish?

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

7 minutes ago, Sofia said:
  Hide contents

Rebecca wears a nice piercing in her nose like her mother as well

Hide contents

Host is Paul Gillies

He has an interesting accent. Is he Irish?

I'm not sure but he sounds like me when I pretend to be British. 😅

1 hour ago, Araujo JW said:

I was waiting for another video in the Imitate Their Faith series. I was happy to know it's about Rebecca. I'm curious to see the dramatization and the lessons we can learn.

It's not her that I was expecting, I would have even targeted Rachel, her daughter-in-law, but Rebecca is one of those women who have all the beauties going for them, who shine with an extraordinary spirituality but also a discretion of the same magnitude. We have a lot to learn from her.