JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Five Letter Words

surfergirl

4 minutes ago, mserskine said:

I will contact the OP for clarification but I see nothing in her rules against using a Proper Name, her game her rules. The word Asure is not found in any  scrabble  word list however of which is only an indication of being in a dictionary.

Last Valid Word:  Asure

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

7 minutes ago, walkr2 said:

Her game??????????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's right, the Opening Poster determines the rules.  The OP is the only one to change the rules.  If you want to start a game with your rules or no rules, you are free to do so.

14 hours ago, rocket said:

That's right, the Opening Poster determines the rules.  The OP is the only one to change the rules.  If you want to start a game with your rules or no rules, you are free to do so.

Last valid word is ASURE

32 minutes ago, Good-O said:

sugar

Please Try again. This is not a word scramble game. You may replace one or two letters but not rearrange the letters. See OP for game rules. The first 100 post will give a good idea of how the game should be played.

Last valid word: Asure

It doesn't appear to be anyone else's game but yours. You call out others when they err, but when you err, you do not want anyone to say anything about it and is always "thinking" you're correct in every aspect. When I mentioned that a word had been used already, you came up with a reason to continue using the word anyway. In actuality, you're the only game player because no one else matters! And we're Christians? And we bully other players? This doesn't seem to be Christian conduct! Sheep don't act like that!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

1 hour ago, walkr2 said:

It doesn't appear to be anyone else's game but yours. You call out others when they err, but when you err, you do not want anyone to say anything about it and is always "thinking" you're correct in every aspect. When I mentioned that a word had been used already, you came up with a reason to continue using the word anyway. In actuality, you're the only game player because no one else matters! And we're Christians? And we bully other players? This doesn't seem to be Christian conduct! Sheep don't act like that!

Baloney on all counts.

21 minutes ago, nanceebgd46 said:

I checked many dictionaries for a word spelled....asure....no research

showed this as a legitimate word....when I checked scrabble...likewise,

it was a no.  I imagine the word that they meant  to use was... assure.

nanceebgd

I agree that it is not in any dictionary and I challenged Michael's word also but it is a Proper Name of a Software CO.  I am waiting to hear back from the OP as to if a proper name is acceptable in the game she started.  Sufergirl has not been on the forum for a month so for now we will continue.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asure_Software

Last Word: Asure