JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Most Dangerous Man In The 21St Century

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3966 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Meet the Most Dangerous Man in the 21st Century.

NSA Snooping Was Only the Beginning. Meet the Spy Chief Leading Us Into Cyberwar | Threat Level High I

It's a lengthy article but worth reading. All of your information is exposed my friends globally.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/06/general-keith-alexander-cyberwar/3/

There's one greater then this general and all  his mechical army of cyber spies.  JEHOVAH, he'll make sure that when his great day comes, all of their equitment, including human ears, will go dead silence, go blind in an instance and turn on one another.   The drones will fall from the sky, and on them.   Don't we all long for a clear blue sky?  Or a fluffy cloudy sky, no more radiation around?  No more jets spraying chem trails?   All of this comes from one source mentioned above, from the King of the South.   Now Jehovah has added extra to his plate to destroy this Kingdom with his bear hands!  They are just as reprehendsible as all of False Religion.  Say, do any in here recall in our Revelation book, that picture of this crazed creature half lamb and half monster?  Everytime I see it, it becomes clearer and clearer of their involvement in this world's arena.     Brother David, thank you for posting this information.  Am sure they are all looking at us, wondering "hey, these guys know alot about our secrets." 

Edited by allabord4jah

They are just as reprehendsible as all of False Religion.  Say, do any in here recall in our Revelation book, that picture of this crazed creature half lamb and half monster?  Everytime I see it, it becomes clearer and clearer of their involvement in this world's arena.     Brother David, thank you for posting this information.  Am sure they are all looking at us, wondering "hey, these guys know alot about our secrets." 

Your comments brought to mind an article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337420/Utah-Data-Center-The-million-square-foot-Utah-data-mining-facility-built-NSA.html

I read with respect to the massive storage database unit currently being built in Utah.  The discovery of this facility was also on the news yesterday.  Apparently, nine former NSA employees (from different parts of the world) are also speaking out against the PRISM project:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/06/former-nsa-employees-100-words.html

Indeed, very interesting times we live in.  Many terrifying things taking place today make up a "sign" marking "the conclusion of the system of things."  Reminds me of Luke 21:29-31: “Note the fig tree and all the other trees: 30 When they are already in the bud, by observing it YOU know for yourselves that now the summer is near. 31 In this way YOU also, when YOU see these things occurring, know that the kingdom of God is near."

On another note, even all the massive security strategies implemented in the past couldn't stop 911. 

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)