JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Bible That Is Made to Last

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3510 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I like how the publisher they approached found it strange that they wanted bibles to use and not bibles for the coffee table

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed

A very nice article.  Does anybody know if the same materials are being used in the Spanish deluxe black and maroon editions?  I'm sure they are, but maybe someone can confirm this for me.  Also, what does the article mean when it talks about problems with covers curling and staying flat? 

One of the local Brothers that I have known since he was born was a "test subject" - and he kept it a secret until after the new Bibles were released.

You have to hand it to all the brothers involved with the production, testing and printing of the RNWT. There were hundreds if not thousands of brother involved is several countries and hardly a slip of the tongue, a well kept secret/surprise.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I saw the video too. It's great how they can now use the website to tell us the story behind so many

things, like how the videos on Caleb and Sophia are done. or the disaster relief teams are organized.

and so many other related things as well. It not only brings us together are one united brotherhood work-

ing for a common purpose, but gives us so much more appreciation for what is being done for us, and

enables us to speak about it with greater authority and conviction.

As for my new Bible, I love everything about it. Not the least is the beautiful and Very durable new

covers.  And it's great to now know what all went into making them that way. Surely this is a work of love.

May Jehovah be praised !

GStorrs46